ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do U like Art?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Do U like Art?

I m personnally fond of Photography, drawing and tattoos and ve got an artistic mind .
I m taking pics of everything, from people walking in the street, to pets, my lover or the countries and city i m visiting too .

What s about you ?

Do u consider yourself an artist at all ?

Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I used to want to be a photagrapher, I also did a lot of drawing and painting back when I was really depressed, but I don't like to look at what I did because it's creepy lol.

I like Van Gough a lot, he's my favorite artist...
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I love art. I have always been a good artist(I'm not being cocky, but I know I am a good artist), and have always had an appreciation for it. My half brother is also a photograpker, so, yeah, photographys nice.

Last edited by ~Y2A~; 11 Dec 2002 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hate art. Never liked it. Never will.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yes, I like art alot. Dont know if I would consider myself an artist. Drawing is one of my favourite things to do. I've been drawing for about as long as I can remember. I do have a bit of interest in photography as well. My mom was a photographer and Iam thinking about taking a photography class next semester.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
I used to want to be a photagrapher, I also did a lot of drawing and painting back when I was really depressed, but I don't like to look at what I did because it's creepy lol.

I like Van Gough a lot, he's my favorite artist...
I would enjoy to see all your artistic creations sweet lady
Same for you Berlyn, put some in your next messages !

Old 11 Dec 2002, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Yes I love art in almost every form,paintings,drawings,poetry anything that has to do with art.I do a bit here and there.

Old 11 Dec 2002, 09:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
I would enjoy to see all your artistic creations sweet lady
Same for you Berlyn, put some in your next messages !
Yeah sure, Id do that.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 10:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yep. I like it so much I went to art school.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Dec 2002, 10:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Yep. I like it so much I went to art school.
Great ! What do you think about the girl who is currently in your av? For me this photo (and this girl) is pure arty

Old 11 Dec 2002, 10:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Great ! What do you think about the girl who is currently in your av? For me this photo (and this girl) is pure arty
I like her She's a cutie.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Dec 2002, 10:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I have a friend who is a natural born artist. But he decided to draw anime better.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
I have a friend who is a natural born artist. But he decided to draw anime better.
Some of my favorite artists draw manga and anime.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

He's a great Manga and hentai drawer. He draws top quality art and he currently has an offer to work for Manga.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
He's a great Manga and hentai drawer. He draws top quality art and he currently has an offer to work for Manga.
That's really cool. I'm in design but would love to break into the manga scene someday. And hentai...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!