ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Most hated overall poster
View Poll Results: Most hated overall poster
T MAC 1 4.76%
Sodagirl 2 9.52%
Bloodice aka fallen angel man 6 28.57%
M-mac 2 9.52%
ILC 2 9.52%
Princess Steph 16 1 4.76%
Stonecold 0 0%
Kurt Angle 3 14.29%
Devils playgirl 1 4.76%
Kool Aid Man 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Most hated overall poster

THE Mvp of heels

Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Bout damn time

Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i wonder if i will win
Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

How dare you put Bloodice on the list! Bloodice is like a cute wittle snuggle bunny! He's as gentle as a kitten and just as adorable! I love Bloodice! He warms my day like the everlasting warmth of sunshine, which is exactly what the little huggy bear is!!!!

Bloodice, I Y Q

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

cute?

listen here you super faggot don't you dare refer to me and cute in the same sentence

bend your super bitch stone cold over but don't use your faggot ass dreams on me you piece of shit

what kind of sick faggots like you get super mod power then want to be obsessed with other guys calling them cute

good lord and I thought cdwc was sick

what a flaming faggot you turned out to be

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

and tmac what the fuck are you thinking

jesus i know you're a sports mod but maybe you need to lay off watching tennis ....good god you scare me now with your perverted ways

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Talk as tough as you want, I'm still gonna love you. How could you possibly be hated?

Hugz 'n kisses.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Blood ice,Is proving he wants this award.

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen_Angels_Man
and tmac what the fuck are you thinking

jesus i know you're a sports mod but maybe you need to lay off watching tennis ....good god you scare me now with your perverted ways
wtf i only watch tennis when i got dollars riding on it, now go back to bieng a face...you suck as a heel j/k

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

what the fuck is up with you faggots

listen marbles stuff a dick in tmacs mouth or bend his fat ass over or do whatever it is that you fags do but shut the fuck up with yoru prissy ways

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

listen marbles stuff a dick in tmacs mouth or bend his fat ass over or do whatever it is that you fags do but shut the fuck up with yoru prissy ways

You're so cute when you get mad! LOL! Just like when a wittle puppy chases his tail in a circle!!
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

listen stonecold wannabe

why don't you deep throat a shot gun

get raped by a group of donkeys

pull the trigger and shut the fuck up, god you're more annoying then cdwc

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
listen stonecold wannabe

why don't you come over to my house this weekend

bring the nachos and apple juice

I'll put in the Bon Jovi tunes and we can boogie all night long!!!

Yeah!!! You rule, Bloodice!!!
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:

And this coming from the "fallen fairy angels man" bring you're "angel" ass back to pee dubya for some more "super frauding"

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

ok mr so called nba analyst who's in what second to last place in the fantasy league