ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Moste Hated Female Poster In Pwf
View Poll Results: Who's the most hated bitch
Princess Steph 16...Need i say more? 1 4.76%
Sodagirl...Rougher edge as of late 1 4.76%
ILC...She doesn't give a fuck 2 9.52%
Amanda....The Original bitch 6 28.57%
Edgezbaby....The Spamming Edge head 1 4.76%
Devils play girl...Has a very evil side 2 9.52%
Krazygurl....Queen Bitch 1 4.76%
Blu Angel....The wwe mark bitch 3 14.29%
Takers Bad girl.....This bitch will make you famous 2 9.52%
Witchy outlaw...THE sexual tense ass bitch 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Moste Hated Female Poster In Pwf

This should be good...Voting ends tommorow sometime,I'll let you know when it's over...So which bitch is the best heel here?

Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Why didn't the coward who voted "DP" respond?

Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

No longer here.....but she graced this board shortly.....my vote goes to Amanda
Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Devilchild

I have no hate for any of the female posters. So yeah, I am not votin'.

Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Amanda represents the badness of PW ....and boy do I hate PW
so yeah gotta go with Amanda

Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I voted for...Blue angel the 300 pound nurse

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

LOL,Truth I must say I love this thread,lol someone hates me
Takers Bitch is in the house baby!

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Why didn't the coward who voted "DP" respond?
coz the fucker don't have the guts! come on freak, you had the guts to vote me, you have the guts to tell me who the fuck you are...

come out, come out, wherever you are...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 11 Dec 2002, 04:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

There are a few in that poll that I dont know and the rest I like them all so I'm not gonna vote here
Old 11 Dec 2002, 09:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

just curious how Bonnie <me> got left out....lol...Its all good Clyde

I voted for Amanda b/c she booted me from PW the first and ONLY time I ever went...and I have NO clue who the *F* she is....anyways I have no prob with anyone here... so had to vote her!

Old 11 Dec 2002, 09:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Isn't amanda on pw?? so why the fuck is she on this list?? and number to no one voted for me?? wtf wrong with you ppl?
Old 11 Dec 2002, 10:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
Isn't amanda on pw?? so why the fuck is she on this list?? and number to no one voted for me?? wtf wrong with you ppl?
I like ya girl. in fact i only have a beef with one of the females on this list....
Old 11 Dec 2002, 10:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Truth I didn't know ya cared.

I'm voteing for myself . I know what I used to be like when somebody pissed me off. Not a pretty esp. if you happen to be my mother,father or one of my brothers.

Old 11 Dec 2002, 05:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Damn, I'm the only one who voted for Edgezbaby. I guess I'm the only one here who hates Edge.

Old 11 Dec 2002, 05:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I do not hate any of the females...so I am not voting