ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What event/events have shaped your life?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road
Default What event/events have shaped your life?

What event or events have made you who you are?
I have had a couple, actually, and I have tried to model myself after a couple of other people, one in particular I would like to mention. My great grandmother died on this day over 14 years ago and was one of the most giving, loyal, strong willed women I have ever met. She was ahead of her time. The day she died I promised myself I would not let anyone change who I was, I would not let anyone put me down, I would always speak my mind, knew what my intentions in life were, and I would be humble yet ambitious when it came down to the things i wanted in life. She always spoke her mind and was so giving of herself, very unselfish. She was a very giving person and would give you the shirt off her back if she could. When she died it didn't cause a void because I knew I had an angel looking over my shoulder, and before she died she made me that promise. Thats the type of person she was in life, always looking after those she loved and defending them at all costs. Her life and death shaped my life. Other things have as well but not as much as this.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

October 4, 2000.........i'll never forget that day, the worst day of my life. nuff said

December 16, 2000............second worst day of my life. happened to be my 18 birthday too.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

the event that affected my life the most was in 1990 when my mom dropped me on my head. It made me stupid for the rest of my life.

Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

November 14 1995 grandmother passed away
October 22 1996 broke my leg playing high school football
December 9 1999 grandfather passed away

Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

Dec '91 I leave home at age 15

June 21, 1995 best friend commits suicide

Oct 31, 1999 g/f 5 months along with our child is hit an killed by a drunk driver

Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

july 21 1995 - After playing golf for 4 months I got a hole in one on a 143 yard par 3 and ever since I have been hooked trying to get another. BASTARD GAME