ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

See you guys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default See you guys...

I AJ Styles may infact leave PWF for a while. I will be on tomorrow to see if I got my RCW Mod spot...and if I didn't...well I will be gone for a while.

I hate to say this but, PWF is getting boring and the only thing that could interest me would be the RCW Spot.

Until then...
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Laters man and i agree with you PWF is getting boring, i've signed up to another forum which i go to now and then

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

K, g'luck, or bye.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I've been bored of PWF for weeks now but I'm still postin. I'm thinking of new ways to get this site back on its feet.

Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Good luck pal.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
I've been bored of PWF for weeks now but I'm still postin. I'm thinking of new ways to get this site back on its feet.
It will take a miracle to get this site back on its feet.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

bye.........
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
It will take a miracle to get this site back on its feet.
No, everyone always says it is, but it's not...
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I am not saying that I offered alot to this site..but I did do some neat things and make ALOT of threads that spurred some good discussion.(Which right now...I am too busy to sleep...let alone post a great deal)....instead of saying "It will take a miracle to fix this site"...do something about it. A discussion forum is only as good as the people who post in it....and by u guys complaining...it shows that "Hey, start posting better topics for me to respond to"...if they're is a problem...take some iniatitive and try to make it better....donot Moan about it, because it merely shows your own complacency to offer anything to it in the first place
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by Revolver
I am not saying that I offered alot to this site..but I did do some neat things and make ALOT of threads that spurred some good discussion.(Which right now...I am too busy to sleep...let alone post a great deal)....instead of saying "It will take a miracle to fix this site"...do something about it. A discussion forum is only as good as the people who post in it....and by u guys complaining...it shows that "Hey, start posting better topics for me to respond to"...if they're is a problem...take some iniatitive and try to make it better....donot Moan about it, because it merely shows your own complacency to offer anything to it in the first place
The reason why this site is going down hill, is because when certain people make a thread other members start flooding the thread starter with cusses, reason one. People think the off topic is WarZone, for example when certain members see someone their dislike post something, their cuss them, so obvious they start fighting over the thread and fuck it up, this has happened to me so i know, thats reason two. People are beginning to get tired of the negative energy on this site so they leaving and heading off to other forums, reason three. The moderators aint doing their job properly, why can't the mods erase a reply that will just cause trouble for example cussing another member just because he/she gave out an opinion or a race related/gender related thread, thats reason four. The WarZone is the WarZone only, its not ment to be the WarZone is the whole forum its self.
I'm now expecting to recieve a lot of stick from this post but hey i just had to give out my reasons.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

If you don't like do what WWE says get the F out and don't complaine
Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Just as i predicted, man i'm psychic Oh and i'll leave when i want and when i'm ready and also i'll give out my opinions about this boring site anytime the subject is brought up and if you don't like that then too bad.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

someone make me a mod to ban this bitch
Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Just as i predicted, man i'm psychic Oh and i'll leave when i want and when i'm ready and also i'll give out my opinions about this boring site anytime the subject is brought up and if you don't like that then too bad.
You and exodus must've called a truce

Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Fuckin retarded