ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

ok another quiz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
ok another quiz

i dont know if devil child did this one or not, if HE did than i am shooting the bunny:devilfire:
Are You Racist

my answer:
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

WHAT THE FUCK?!??! IT SAID I'M A RACIST!!!! THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!

Just kidding I answered every Q truthfully and I'm not really a racist....
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Devilchild

Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
Ditto.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

LMAO @^ the pic.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 11 Dec 2002 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Why is a thread abouy race up anyway?...Soda do your fucking job

Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Why is a thread abouy race up anyway?...Soda do your fucking job
Did you come back a moron on top of being an asshole? There are no racial slurs in this thread. It is just stating if a person is a racist or not. There is no "fuckin job" to do when it comes to this thread. And if there were, talk to Stone Cold, he is the super mod who made the thread.
Stop being so mean to me, I didn't do a damn thing to you.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
^^
Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Did you come back a moron on top of being an asshole? There are no racial slurs in this thread. It is just stating if a person is a racist or not. There is no "fuckin job" to do when it comes to this thread. And if there were, talk to Stone Cold, he is the super mod who made the thread.
Stop being so mean to me, I didn't do a damn thing to you.
A moron?

You're the stupidest cunt on this board.

Is there any doubt why,"ILC" And Starcrip think you're a 2 faced ass whore?

Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
Ditto.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

ok.........I am not overly thrilled by this thread......I think there is too much hate and racism in this world as it is....I am in no way shape or form racist. I have no clue who on here is white or black, nor do I ask or care!!!!!

In my day to day world I am VERY offended by ignorance! That meaning..rather your white/black/hispanic/whatever and you are speaking against someone b/c of color or heritage without knowing what you are saying.

SC .........I dont think you started this as anything but fun, but keep in mind it does hurt some people...my mother is VERY racist and it has hurt me very bad b/c she disowned me b/c of someone I was dating who was GOOD AS GOLD to me...but b/c he was from a different race she took it upon herself to see him as all others in his race, not for the wonderful man he is! I come here for fun and seeing that thread made all that come back to me.

Maybe I am wrong by posting this.......but it is my feelings and I am offended by it

Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

All of you sheep look the same to me...
Old 10 Dec 2002, 11:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

100% not racist. And truth if you have a problem with thread ask SC. He made the damn thread to begin with. You step on a tribune and start telling anyone else what to do.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 02:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
100% not racist. And truth if you have a problem with thread ask SC. He made the damn thread to begin with. You step on a tribune and start telling anyone else what to do.
Oh i'm sorry was i fucking talking to you?