ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Don't touch my last beer!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devilchild

Default Don't touch my last beer!!!!

Texan Killed Friend Who Drank Last Cold Beer

BANDERA, Texas (Reuters) - A jury on Thursday handed a life prison sentence to a Texas man who shot and killed a longtime friend he accused of drinking the last beer in his refrigerator.

Jurors deliberated for less than two hours before passing the sentence on Steven Brasher, 42, for the murder of Willie Lawson, 39, on Nov. 5 last year.

"There was only two beers left, so I took one, and I told Willie not to take my last beer," Brasher said in a taped statement that was played during the trial.

Testimony showed Brasher shot Lawson in the head with a pistol after the two began arguing over the missing beer. Brasher maintained the shooting was an accident.

Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmm....I wonder what kinda beer it was...?
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

he drank his last beer........
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If that story would have came out of cali, then I would think it was SC (from here)
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

LOL, I'll drink to that.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by .ϩK.
If that story would have came out of cali, then I would think it was SC (from here)
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
Oh yeah? Well take this and if that isn't enough take this too bitch Yeah bitch that's what I thought
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Oh yeah? Well take this and if that isn't enough take this too bitch Yeah bitch that's what I thought
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Ummmm why are crying and hiding behind a couch and running away? lol
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Ummmm why are crying and hiding behind a couch and running away? lol
the fuck is this, open mic nite
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
the fuck is this, open mic nite
Nope, but it is a public message board which means I don't need an invite to reply
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Nope, but it is a public message board which means I don't need an invite to reply
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Think I would have done the same if someone tried to drink my last beer !