ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

It doesn't matter if you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 02:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default It doesn't matter if you?

Like or dont like it...

"THE TRUTH" is the best thing going today........"PWF" you know.... Well let me rephrase that,If you know "THE TRUTH",You know i'll cross the line and break all rules in a (WAR) ,And i'll say the most "Insulting things" on this board (If you go to war with me....You know i'll attack every thing about you)

Well Johnny Law learned 1st hand....He called me out....And this is what i did to this "Faggot Ass Bitch"........He Snitched like a little cunt ass "anal plug",To the Administratirs (At PW).Johnny "Cock Jaw",You're Sissy ass bitch......You snitched like a "Queer ass chump" To the Admin at Pw,Because i told "THE TRUTH",About your sick ass......And let me tell you something "Bitch boy".....If you really want to war with 'HE TRUTH" (In Real life)....Just let me know you "Soft ass shit chasing reject".

And if i really was serious,It'd be deeper than this, i'd kid nap them little "Abortion cases-You call your children".....And hold them for ransom.

And Every hour your poor ass didn't pay.......I'll chop of a body part of the little "Destined to be ass losers-You call your children"....

Starting with their Toes and end it,By sending you the "Little Cum guzzling ass bitches -Head"......But dont worry i might be a nice guy and just sell them,To "Pee Wee herman and the "Principle" from Ferris Bueler (Sp) DAY OFF......And let them take turns shoving "Aluminum Bats up the little Crack addicted babies ass"

But always remember he asked for this......I was picking on "Green bitch 3:16"...And he added his 2 cent and i served him "A can of -"Mind Youe Fucking Business"......But he wanted to be a "smart ass-Cynical jack ass"

And got" Verbally fucked up....
And then he cries cries about it like a bitch (Along with the whole "PW")As you''ll see in this very thread from "PW"......He says i took it to far....LMAO.

Johnny Law crying like "The Faggot ass bitch" that he is

Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Truth, you are the fuckin man. You made that little bitch cry lmfao
Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It doesn't matter if you?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Like or dont like it...

"THE TRUTH" is the best thing going today........"PWF" you know.... Well let me rephrase that,If you know "THE TRUTH",You know i'll cross the line and break all rules in a (WAR) ,And i'll say the most "Insulting things" on this board (If you go to war with me....You know i'll attack every thing about you)

Well Johnny Law learned 1st hand....He called me out....And this is what i did to this "Faggot Ass Bitch"........He Snitched like a little cunt ass "anal plug",To the Administratirs (At PW).Johnny "Cock Jaw",You're Sissy ass bitch......You snitched like a "Queer ass chump" To the Admin at Pw,Because i told "THE TRUTH",About your sick ass......And let me tell you something "Bitch boy".....If you really want to war with 'HE TRUTH" (In Real life)....Just let me know you "Soft ass shit chasing reject".

And if i really was serious,It'd be deeper than this, i'd kid nap them little "Abortion cases-You call your children".....And hold them for ransom.

And Every hour your poor ass didn't pay.......I'll chop of a body part of the little "Destined to be ass losers-You call your children"....

Starting with their Toes and end it,By sending you the "Little Cum guzzling ass bitches -Head"......But dont worry i might be a nice guy and just sell them,To "Pee Wee herman and the "Principle" from Ferris Bueler (Sp) DAY OFF......And let them take turns shoving "Aluminum Bats up the little Crack addicted babies ass"

But always remember he asked for this......I was picking on "Green bitch 3:16"...And he added his 2 cent and i served him "A can of -"Mind Youe Fucking Business"......But he wanted to be a "smart ass-Cynical jack ass"

And got" Verbally fucked up....
And then he cries cries about it like a bitch (Along with the whole "PW")As you''ll see in this very thread from "PW"......He says i took it to far....LMAO.

Johnny Law crying like "The Faggot ass bitch" that he is
blah blah blah blah..what was this post for? and who is this roody poo named Johny Cock r whatever?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: It doesn't matter if you?

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg
blah blah blah blah..what was this post for? and who is this roody poo named Johny Cock r whatever?
It was posted,Because i fucking wanted to.And The Johnny "The Child Molester" was just another victim

Any other questions?

Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

truth you know we dont always see eye to eye on everything but for the most part you and I are cool. then you go and post something stupid like this. I dont care what the people on here think about you, i dont care what they think about me but do you realize the shit you just said?

Why should anyone respect you for that shit?

that is some of the filthiest shit i have read on these boards but it only reflects poorly on you man.

*sigh*

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Rock on Truth
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well 'Josh",I really dont give a fuck what you think about what i said.

Stupid?

Lets not do this "Josh",I'm trying to stop bashing,But dont get out of line like that again.

You dont care how "PWF" feels about me?

Well as of late that makes 2 of us.

You dont care how they feel about you?

That also makes 2 of us.

We're cool?

Your last post proves other wise,I thought we were,But as now we're not.

It Reflects poorly on me?

This shit is nothing more than a game to me.So again i gives a fuck how you think something reflects on my character.

Quote:
Thats some of the filthiest shit i have read on these boards
And it is not even my best

You see Kliq,I think you should go your way and i go mine,Because our next conversation will not be as civil.

And another thing,Did i ever mention your fucking name?

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 10 Dec 2002 at 07:19 PM.

Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

one post isnt going to change the fact that your allright with me, your not going to like everything i have to say and im not going to like everything you have to say. thats just reality.

I dont care if its just a game or not its still some fucked up thing to say reguardless of wether or not you meant it.

Go my way and you go your way, thats fine but i happen to like Johnny Law and i will speak up if I feel i should.

You didnt say my name and that should matter why? you might bully alot of people around here truth but you and i both know that bullying dosent work on either of us.

Im not going to flame you and havent flamed you man so wether our next conversation stays civil is up to you man. honestly you dont really have anything on me that is "The Truth" and i personally dont like to engage in flaming or things of that sort, not to mention the fact that i dont have anything personally againt you or see a need to flame you.

Im just pointing out that this shit is uncalled for and pretty sad thats all.

Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Bully?

Please this is the "internet" (aka The greatest video game ever),Not grade school.But i appreciate that you think that highly of me.But not even "THE TRUTH",Could push some body around behind a keyboard.

You like Johnny?

So,You're telling me this because?

I dont have anything on you?

Well,Ok what ever.

You say that alot to posters,About them not having shit on you.You must have something to hide,Or you must think i do,Because you say that stupid shit over and over again.

"JOSH":You didn't mention me

Thats right,So why are you coming to me about something i said to another boy.Let Johnny Law tell it he's a 23 year old boy,So he should be able to stand up for his self.But i kind of figured he couldn't.So here you are being the "PW superman" again.I thought i told you about that.

Quote:
one post isnt going to change the fact that your allright with me, your not going to like everything i have to say and im not going to like everything you have to say. thats just reality.
But that one post was the complete opposite for me.

JOSH: Go your way and i go mine,Thats fine

I know it's fine,I said it didn't I.

You dont want a flame war?

I know that to,Thanks for your cooperation.

Quote:
I'm just pointing out that shit was uncalled for and pretty sad
You dont need to point shit out to me.And as for the little "Uncalled for and pretty sad" comment.....Yeah i know,Thats what i was telling your boy "Johnny" about himself.

Maybe you can reach him.

Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

about bullying, you did call yourself the pwf bully didnt you or something to that extent?

you and i both know how it goes over the net man and thats why i said that bullying shit dosent work on either of us. There are people on here however who do for some reason fear getting into it with you. You and I both know that.

About people having nothing on me, its true theres nothing that anyone can say about me that would really hurt. these people dont know me and I love my life, but thats a whole other story.

Johnny law can do whatever he wants when it comes to you but he would rather do it through PMs so it dosent spam the boards. Im just throwin in my 2 cents man. If you didnt want feed back from people or if it wasnt anyone else buisness why make a thread about it?

about me being a PW superman, not really i have just told it like it is wether it was against pw or for pw. I have stuck up for posters that post on here as well as on pw so i dont really know where you are getting that shit from.

Eh whatever man youll do whatever you want no matter how it reflects on you. Do your own thing and ill do mine but if i have something to say Ill say it. I expect you will do the same.

*edit got to study for my final, if you want to continue this ill be back later*

Last edited by J Kliq 01; 10 Dec 2002 at 07:56 PM.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Dirty_Harry is on a distinguished road

hey truth, i dont know you and wot you posted was sick as fuck, but it was also funny as fuck. u had me pissin ma pants
Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Just go and study.

Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
hey truth, i dont know you and wot you posted was sick as fuck, but it was also funny as fuck. u had me pissin ma pants
Glad i could ammuse you.