ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Mondays.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2002, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Mondays.....

and why they suck

1.Monday is the first day of the business week
2 It means the weekend is over
3 back to work
4 still 5 more days til payday
just a couple reasons

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

have to admit I agree....Monday is usually my Friday for one job but it is when my graveyards kick in....until after Christmas at least lol......then my graveyards go back to Fri and Sat...yuck yuck yuck!!!

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I dont hate mondays that much anymore, since it is one of my days off.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah but there's also Monday Night Football and Raw.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I love Monday's cause i wake up around 2-3 in the afternoon every Monday and think to my self...hehe look at all those suckers that have to work while im in the process of "waker and bake" i get high high high high i get hiiiiiiiigh combine that with MNF, Raw and the NBA...Mondays are sick.

Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Hahahaha, I used to have this Mickey Mouse screensaver with him stucking his middle finger and singing...MODAY SCKS MONDAY SUCK!
Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

I ain't got nothin' against mondays, my schedz varies so much monday really doesn't bother me.

Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Mondays are alright, I miss the weekend but I actually like going to school so for me it's not half bad. Plus monday is when RAW is on.

Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I like Monday. Fresh start to do things right that week, and Raw.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I like Mondays cause it's leaguye night for me and I get to get some drinks and kill stress.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well i recently went in to business for my self......So i'm my own fucking boss....But monday is still a drag kind of

Old 09 Dec 2002, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

^^^^^^^^^^^ nice new banner Truth!!

Old 09 Dec 2002, 06:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Mattitude is on a distinguished road

Mondays are ok because school doesn't bother me.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 06:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, mondays suck, but at least RAW is on.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 06:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Hey man, Mondays are aight b/c of MNF, MNR and because I get 7 or so hours away from the family