ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Time To Go.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow Time To Go.......

Everybody give me a smile

Alright,for those of you who was or are still on PW might know that I asked the mods to ban me when I was THE PHENOM so I could leave the board.I wanted them to do that because I was addicted with PW That was why I wasn't here for awhile.What I mentioned was I would leave and return at the end of next year because I'll be busy with my studies.

But suddenly I returned to PW as ~Blue Nheell~just after few months I left.And that is why I'm back here too.The reason why I'm back is that now I'm in holiday.....but it's time to get back on my way.Yep,so I'll leave again from both PW and PWF.But I'll be around here for awhile.Miss you all guys,take care of yourself and best wishes from me for your lifes.Bye bye!!

~**I used to dream about this when I was a little boy,but never thought it would end up this way**~....Drums

LOL,bye bye all

Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

peace out man, and may u R I P :taker:

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking Umm

Thanks...Ummm..RIP?No,there's no RIP for THE PHENOM.

Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Bye man and L.I.P (Live In Peace)

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: Time To Go.......

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
Everybody give me a smile

Alright,for those of you who was or are still on PW might know that I asked the mods to ban me when I was THE PHENOM so I could leave the board.I wanted them to do that because I was addicted with PW That was why I wasn't here for awhile.What I mentioned was I would leave and return at the end of next year because I'll be busy with my studies.

But suddenly I returned to PW as ~Blue Nheell~just after few months I left.And that is why I'm back here too.The reason why I'm back is that now I'm in holiday.....but it's time to get back on my way.Yep,so I'll leave again from both PW and PWF.But I'll be around here for awhile.Miss you all guys,take care of yourself and best wishes from me for your lifes.Bye bye!!

~**I used to dream about this when I was a little boy,but never thought it would end up this way**~....Drums

LOL,bye bye all
Bye and no one cares about your stupid pw story
Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

bye byez
Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: Time To Go.......

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
Bye and no one cares about your stupid pw story
Yep. Everyone gotta tell their story before they leave. I think it's funny so many want to make goodbye threads. There must be twenty a week.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: Re: Re: Time To Go.......

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Yep. Everyone gotta tell their story before they leave. I think it's funny so many want to make goodbye threads. There must be twenty a week.
Yeah I know it's like just tell the ppl who you actually talk to not...everyone...thats what i'd do...

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 09 Dec 2002 at 04:23 PM.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Umm

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
Thanks...Ummm..RIP?No,there's no RIP for THE PHENOM.
Well R I P for the time being and then when u come back, u would be coming back from the dead. lol

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Good luck and bye.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 10:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Later Phenom.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 10:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

buh bye
Old 09 Dec 2002, 10:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Default LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg
Well R I P for the time being and then when u come back, u would be coming back from the dead. lol

Thanks guys,and TheNextBigThing...you damn right!

Last edited by Sasquatch; 09 Dec 2002 at 11:09 PM.