ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

For the right price,Would you take someones life?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default For the right price,Would you take someones life?

I'm talking about big money,I was just thinking about this,And wondered what would you people do for a wad of cash....So could you kill another human being for money?

I dont think you want to ask me

Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

If the price and the cause were right then yes, I believe I would. But I would have to do it quick before my conscience took over and stopped me...
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It depends on if I knew I could get away scott free and never be caught, and it depended if it was someone I knew maybe. If it was someone I cared about, I couldn't do it. If it was a stranger or someone I disliked, I probably could, but only if I were to never be caught.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

i grew up around that shit.........

i am half Colombian

yeah i could
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nope. I could never kill someone unless in self defence or in defence of someone else.
Never for money. My conscience would get the best of me. I wouldn't be able to enjoy the money or the things I bought with it. I would be haunted for life and no dollar amount is worth it.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

It would depend on who I would have to kill, and if I could get away with it.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Head Banger
i grew up around that shit.........

i am half Colombian

yeah i could
My best friend is Columbian,He's very good at making money too,Thats why in a couple of post i have reffered to a Columbian sugar factory.....Beacuse he used to say that was his business,It was a inside joke me and him used to play around with....He's a crazy bastard too.....He gets out of jail this summer

Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

for me it would all depend on who the person is(whether is somone I know, not know, like of dislike) , and if I would get away with the hit.. and the amount.

Most likely in the long run, my conscience like many here, would get the best of me and I'll stop.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

would I kill someone?
heh....hell yeah....price aint even that high do it for a bottle of Jag some juicy fruit and expenses

Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Nope. I could never kill someone unless in self defence or in defence of someone else.
Never for money.

^^^I whole heartedly agree.

Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I would never take someone elses life for money, i won't be able to live with myself if i did and money comes and goe's but a life doesn't

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Berlyn
It would depend on who I would have to kill, and if I could get away with it.
^^^^^
Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Smile what he said

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
I would never take someone elses life for money, i won't be able to live with myself if i did and money comes and goe's but a life doesn't
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I don't know...if i'd have the guts to kill someone just for the hell of it to get money...or self defence..or anything...
Old 09 Dec 2002, 08:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

i would kill anyone for 50 bucks abnd i would not even be sorry about it because i know that deep down that little FUCK is an asshole or inferrier to me so i would do it in a heart beat