ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Which POster are u most similar too?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Which POster are u most similar too?

Yeah I havn't posted in a while..too much work over Christmas...I was just thinking of this tho...which person here reminds u of yourself....u may say 'None...they are all different"..but think of it in the way of "If u hung out with a poster...which ones would u think were cool and do u think u would click with".

For me...I think Jobbin is the poster I am the most similar too...he likes Jack Handley alot...and he has simialr view to me on a lot of subjects.

As stupid as it seems I do miss coming on here all day...but I am working about 60 Hours a week..plus an hour drive there and an hour drive back, on top of that..I'm in a band now......so it's busy sometimes.

Hope shit is going well in you're lives right now...and if it is not, I hope it will go better!
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I really dont know.....But sometimes Stick post some shit i was thinking before i could,And me And Hunterrules Both like the name "Aaliyah".

Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

probably either Head Banger or Double K

Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I love the name Aaliyah too, but anyway....

ummm I'm not really sure, I mean, I don't think i'm really like anyone else, I guess, maybe Devilchild, coz he understands my weird ways, HR too, for some reason, lol, she's put up with my weird moods, but other than that...I don't know..

does anyone else think they would get along well with me?

I hope everything is going good for you too.. congrats on your band

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would probably be bale to hang out and click with Soda. Her and I have had some really good chats on IM and I think we could just shoot the shit and just chill.

I could also probably hang with Marbles cuz he is straight up crazy.

Also could probably hang out with Truth. Him and I think a lot a like and make similar posts on certain subjects.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Nope, I am one of a kind.

My Teams

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

shit...it all depends on my mood

Most often I think I'm most like Stick or RJ

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

An old timer poster by the name of Shane Dudley.

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

I think I am pretty unique, can't think of anyone I am like.

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

I really don't know who I'm most simler to over here.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Um...Im not really sure who I would be like. Right now I'd probably say Revolver I guess since we are both in bands. But thats all I can think of right now.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'm one of a kind, but then you can't really get to though somebody's personality over a forum unless you read every exact post their make and that only will only show about half of their personality.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl

does anyone else think they would get along well with me?
I dont know you much but I think I would
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i would flat out deck the man2oo3 if i saw him. i could hang around with anyone, except the man2oo3
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I'm like no one here...I'm me and no one is like me