ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who wants to be a madame in "THE TRUTH'S"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Who wants to be a madame in "THE TRUTH'S"

PWF Moonlight Bunny Ranch.....I'm holding audituions

Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO, legal prostitution, saw that the other morning.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
LMAO, legal prostitution, saw that the other morning.
Hold up pal,I dont promote prostitution,I in the "feel good" business

Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Yeah the girls arent hoes, hookers, or sluts they are working Girls.

Some guy in the sex bussiness said that.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, he also said they can work 1 day a week and still make a 6 figure salary.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What state is this?

Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
What state is this?
Nevada

Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Nevada has a bunny ranch in it
<song altered from The Best Little Whore House In Texas>

......looking for me Truth??

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

AHEM.....no answer guess not

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yes i've been looking for you baby....Where have you been "The TRUTH" got lonely with out his top madame...Now we cant have me being lonely and sad can we sweetie

Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Yes i've been looking for you baby....Where have you been "The TRUTH" got lonely with out his top madame...Now we cant have me being lonely and sad can we sweetie
I was taking care fo the local sheriff so he didnt get a "whif" of our ranch.... I am back and ready for action!!!

Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by HunterRules
I was taking care fo the local sheriff so he didnt get a "whif" of our ranch.... I am back and ready for action!!!
And Action is all i got

Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
And Action is all i got
:smfun:
had to use this it looks like fun and action!

Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

*ScreamZ and FallZ on the Floor Laughing*