ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who has the best banner in pwf?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2002, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Who has the best banner in pwf?

Come on cast your votes on the best banners at the best web site in wrestlindg discussion boards history

Old 08 Dec 2002, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

mine's the funniest.

Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
mine's the funniest.
No it isn't.....

Ummm as far as best banner, I couldn't really say because some people change them so frequently and I can't really remember any specifics.

Now as for avs, mine should be tops on the list because it is fuckin funny and cool as hell
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I think I am the only one with a Christmas banner......
BUT....Beryln has the best banner IMO

Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by .ϩK.
Now as for avs, mine should be tops on the list because it is fuckin funny and cool as hell
Lmaoooooooooo I agree

Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I have a Chistmas Banner and so does Taker Bad Girl.

Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I think the best banner on the site right now was on HunterRules, the one that said wrestlemania 2003. I really liked that one, but it got replaced with the christmas banner.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

MINE! (I mean, come on..It's Rascal Flatts )

Really, I will have to look around at some of the current banners because I am not sure.
My favorites that are no longer used are KK's old DX banner with the spider web and KrayzieGurl's Gwen banner. Those were great.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
KK's old DX banner with the spider web
That one was pretty fuckin cool.

Hey KK, if you still have that one around, could I use it maybe....?
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

probably Berlyn's is the best followed by Evil-Ryan's

Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wow, i cant believe you remember this one, i think this was the first or second banner i ever made here at PWF. Thanks Soda.

BTW, here ya go Stick, help yourself. KK

Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Wow, i cant believe you remember this one, i think this was the first or second banner i ever made here at PWF. Thanks Soda.

yeah that banner was sick
Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I love Berlyn's banner. That has to be the coolest banner around. But I liked one that Triple H and Sham Michaels were eating a banan I really don't know who had that one. It was pretty cool.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah, the banana one was Igloomans im pretty sure. It was great too.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Sweeettt, thanks man. I'm gonna siggy it with pride!