ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

And Howards on the air

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
hehehmn And Howards on the air

Alright were live here at PWF and Im Howard Stern. Im glad you tuned in to listen. whos up for a chat? BUt before we get to that I got some news here I wanna read. Apparently a new PWF e fed has hit the market, this one you can rip off the real wrestlers and go act as though you were a real superstar. Actually it should be fun. You should all go check it out at some point. SHould be a big hit. I can smell ratings for that. Can You? Also I got tickets for Armageddon next weekend and the person who calls in and will do what I tell them adn who sounds hottest will get these ringside babbies. Also, there is a backstage all axess pass here so maybe ILC or Edges Babby may get lucky....All right lets get down to the calls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Mattitude is on a distinguished road

Uh.....hello? Am I on?
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

YEah youre on. So youre name is MAttitude I see. SO let me ask you a few questions,

1. Are you male or female
2. why call yourself mattitude? do you like the matt hardy style or do you have an obsession with him.
3. Would you sleep with him?
4. What do you look like? ( if youre a guy dont bother)

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
YEah youre on. So youre name is MAttitude I see. SO let me ask you a few questions,

1. Are you male or female
2. why call yourself mattitude? do you like the matt hardy style or do you have an obsession with him.
3. Would you sleep with him?
4. What do you look like? ( if youre a guy dont bother)
1. Male
2. not an obsession, I just think he has a lot of talent and could be the next big superstar in the WWE.
3. NO
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Well since youre a guy, And you wouldnt sleep with Matt, lets talk about women then. WHat would you like in a perfect woman? And what kind of fantasies do you have. Lets give the female posters something to think about shall we?

Quote:
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Ok, my perfect woman would be, of course, good looking, sweet, and all that good stuff. She would have a great sense of humor, she would be smart and able to hold intelligent conversations. I don't really have any extreme fantasies, the only real one is that I find the right person and we live together happily ever after.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

o hi.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Well isnt that sweet, Im sure youre gonna make osmeone very happy someday. If of course they want that sam ething too...

Oh were now being joined by Anna Nicole SMith here in teh studio. Shes gonna pull up a few chairs here and shell be on the air with me for a while here.

HOw are you Anna?

Anna: wellll.....uh, like Im okay but the fuckin trip was bad.....the limo was too small....and stuff.

Right. SO MAttitude or other PWFers is ther anything you ant to say to this tub of lard thaat you once fantasized about?

Quote:
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Yeah I do-

1. Do you even realize you have a show?
2. Why do you have a show?
and 3. When is your show going to go away??
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Well I see KEvins on the air Iw onder if he has anything hed like to say ot the firl with large breatst he onced fantasized about?

SO anna .....Anna....Hey Leave that Goddman pie alone Bitch, thats mine for AFTER the show.

Anna: Howard your mean.....

Howard: Jesus.....just answer his questions....

Anna: what Show???? Its like *sigh* everywhere I go people atrt asking em about my SHow and Im like what fuckin show are you tal...*sigh* talking about? It really con*sigh*fuses me.....Im hungry for YOU Howard....

HOward: Back off bitch.

Quote:
Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

ANNA NICOLE! put your shirt back on! your makin us SICK!
Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Um...hi I got 2 questions for anna

Why is your voice so annoying?

Who in their right mind would give you your own show?

Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Butt-Head: Are we like on the air?
Beavis: heh heh make all the chicks get naked heh heh.
Butt-Head: You guys like suck.
Beavis heh heh yeah, Howard Stern sucks monkey balls.

Old 08 Dec 2002, 07:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Anna: man that Kevin guys no fun...HE doesnt *sigh* wanna see my titties??? BUt theyre so big aand jUicy*sigh*

Howrad* grabs garbage can and throws up*

Anna: man *sugh*....Hey Howard....Never mind I forgot what Iwas gonna say *sigh*

Howard: just answer the questions....

Anna: My voice aint annoying dammit you are!!! and WHat show??? why do you always aske me about a show I dont know abouit it...

Howard: *grumble*

Quote:
Old 08 Dec 2002, 07:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hey Anna, I'm a huge fan and I just wanted to say that I get a huge erection just hearing your voice. Man if I was right there right now, I would take my huge erection and ram it up your butt!! Wooo I'm about to cum right now just fantasizing about you baby!!!!!