ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

would you sell your soul to the devil?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2002, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default would you sell your soul to the devil?

yeah I know it is an old saying you probably heard all your life. so if the opportunity ever arose would you do it? Is there something or someone out there that you want but you know you can never get it? Me I would do it. There is someone out there that I want but I have no chance of getting.

Old 08 Dec 2002, 01:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Re: would you sell your soul to the devil?

Nope. Not me.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That would be impossible seeing as I lost my soul on a stupid bet to my girlfriend. I forget what we bet on, but she won it, so I wrote down my name and shit on a piece of paper and that I lost my soul to her on a bet, then we both signed it and now she carries it around in her wallet (I think).
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm pretty sure I already did...
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Not for material possesions.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah,why not. Im most likely going to hell anyways.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 08 Dec 2002 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Not for material possesions.

courtney cox than?

Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

No Way. I have considered it over and over again, but nothing I could get would be worth my soul. I also believe that the devil tends to rip you off. For example, you sell your soul to be Jennifer Anniston's fuck buddy. She might have some really bizzare, sick fetishes and could be bad in bed otherwise. So, other than the fact you get to say one of the hottest woman in the world likes to stick shampoo bottles up your ass, you have nothing.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
courtney cox than?
well, maybe 1 then, nah, j/k. but i probably would do it to save a loved ones life or somthing like that .
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Dirty_Harry is on a distinguished road

i highly doubt it
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Wash away the blackness with the silver rain
Donít turn away Ė donít turn away
Wash away the blackness with the silver rain
Donít turn away Ė donít try to hide

Sulphurous and burning, spitting out the sun
The beginning of creation, of the golden one
A window to the west, a blazing star above
In taurus we begin it and the ladder has begun

Donít try and blame me for your sins
For the sun has burned me black
Youíre hollow lives, this world in wich we live
I throw it back

Four headed dragon for the four degrees of fire
Purify the insane, bring the solution ever higher
Bring me all the elements, spread them round my head
Bring me mad menís bodies, I will break them all like bread

I hurl it back

I throw it back

Donít try and blame me for your games
Your games are death
My world it light, the angels fill my eyes
With every breath

And so we lay, we lay in the same grave
Our chemical wedding day
Our chemical wedding day
Our chemical wedding day...
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

NOOOOO!
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

No because nothing here on earth can compare to whats gonna be in heaven. ITs been described like this. When a kid asks about sex whixch is the greatest of the physical pleasures, and you tell him, he then asks you if you get to eat choclate while doing it because thats the greatest thing his young mind can think of. You say no. WHy because sex is so much better than eating choclate. The same is with heaven tis much betetr than anything we can think of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think I would.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
kÓ—g ōf ÜHň wōģlD

Mattitude is on a distinguished road

No, I don't think I would.