ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

It Debuts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default It Debuts

It is here. World Wrestling Federation E-fed

WWF
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ummm why does it have to be downloaded?
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

lol that was just the old wwf theme, just for kicks. the forum doesnt have to be downloaded
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

the hell?!?!?!?

Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

LOL its not the song people, its a new e-fed. so its not just the download thing
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What in the HELL is this?
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

an e-fed.......
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
lol that was just the old wwf theme, just for kicks. the forum doesnt have to be downloaded
LOL,the theme was just an idea that he thought of that we both liked
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You are

Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by .ϩK.
You are

Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yep, download came up, I closed it

Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
LMAO I'm just byc (bustin your chops)
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well can i co mod it?....Since i was supposed to co mod "RCW",And it never happened

Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Why the build up?
Is this gonna save the PWF? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

think I'm holdin out for what the Truth has in store for all of you

Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by .ϩK.
You are

Don't do that, he will ban himself again! j/k Stoney