ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Meatloaf

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 10:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Meatloaf

Meatloaf sang " I would do anything for love, but I won't do that."

what would you do for love?
is there anything you wouldn't do?

Old 07 Dec 2002, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

what was the "that" in that song?

Old 07 Dec 2002, 10:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Meatloaf

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
Meatloaf sang " I would do anything for love, but I won't do that."

what would you do for love?
is there anything you wouldn't do?
LMAO! I thought this was a thread about meatloaf (the kind you eat). Well, I'd do anything for love. I'd sacrifice everything for love.

Old 07 Dec 2002, 10:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
The "That" that he wouldn't do was leave forget her if their love started to go sour. He wanted it to last forever, or not at all
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
The "That" that he wouldn't do was leave forget her if their love started to go sour. He wanted it to last forever, or not at all
The THAT was cheating!!! LOL

Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
The THAT was cheating!!! LOL
Well, here is the answer from Meatloaf himself in an answer to a fan letter...

"They didn't listen to the song. He's either asking what is 'That' or he's asking what I wont do. I think what his question is is what is 'That' all he's got to do is listen to the line before the chorus "I'll never forget the way you look right now/I'll do anything for love but I wont do that" I don't remember all the things but there's seven or eight of them - that's what 'that' is."

Take it as you will... we were all right in a way.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 08 Dec 2002 at 06:57 AM.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles

You gotta listen to the song. When she says "sooner or later you'll be screwin around." He says "I wont do that"

He is saying that he would do anything for love but he wont screw around on her.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Well, here is the answer from Meatloaf himself in an answer to a fan letter...

"They didn't listen to the song. He's either asking what is 'That' or he's asking what I wont do. I think what his question is is what is 'That' all he's got to do is listen to the line before the chorus "I'll never forget the way you look right now/I'll do anything for love but I wont do that" I don't remember all the things but there's seven or eight of them - that's what 'that' is."

Take it as you will... we were all right in a way.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 12:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmm always did wonder what "that" was int ha song...now I know..
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Fuck That!!!

Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Dude you're fucking stupid...
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Dude you're fucking stupid...
Fuck you!!!

I wasnt even talking to you so your stupid if you couldnt see the humor in that

Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Fuck you!!!

I wasnt even talking to you so your stupid if you couldnt see the humor in that
Regardless, you're fucking stupid. You run around here and give people shit and act like you're just fucking around. If you're kidding then just put "j/k" on it and don't fall back on it later.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Regardless, you're fucking stupid. and act like you're just fucking around. If you're kidding then just put "j/k" on it and don't fall back on it later.
I dont fall back on shit moron.......

<Admin Might as well send this to Warzone now cause this piece of shit got a hair up his ass>
Quote:
You run around here and give people shit
Quote:
Fuck That!!!
Is there a poster by the name of THAT moron? I didnt call anyone out or diss anyone. I said fuck that....this thread is about the word "THAT" in a song. You fucking idiot then you start shit?
Quote:
If you're kidding then just put "j/k"
Why I didnt point anyone out.

So evil Ryan.........Fuck that and Fuck you!!! and stick the JK into your evil torn up by all of PWF ass!!!

Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This should be good And the countdown begins til this thread enters "THE WARZONE" .10,9,8,7,6,5