ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm Coming Back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default I'm Coming Back

And That my friends is "THE TRUTH"

Old 07 Dec 2002, 11:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Are you back now or are you coming back later?

My Teams

Old 07 Dec 2002, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Awsome man. Glad you're back... or coming back... or... whatever...

Old 07 Dec 2002, 11:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

bout damn time

good to see you are still amongst the living Truth

Old 08 Dec 2002, 12:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What happen?? Did you die or something??
Old 08 Dec 2002, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm tired of the bull shit,And i'm going to form something that no man (poster) or woman can destroy,But we will destroy everything in our (my) path....Kevin you wanted "PWF" to see destruction.......Well it's coming

Old 08 Dec 2002, 12:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
I'm tired of the bull shit,And i'm going to form something that no man (poster) or woman can destroy,But we will destroy everything in our (my) path....Kevin you wanted "PWF" to see destruction.......Well it's coming
cool
but if hes gettin rid of the bull shit I think I'm fucked

Old 08 Dec 2002, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Nonsense, I am capable of destroying anything capable of being built. But if you need any help, let me know...
Old 08 Dec 2002, 01:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

Good to see "The Don" representin' back here at PWF.

Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

glad your back was not the same without you

Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

TRUTH!!!! I have missed ya nutty. Glad to know you will be returning!
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Yeah i bSee this is what i'm talking about.....I

vote for Sodagirl on a lot of shit,And she never votes for me on anything,This is getting annoying,I've went all out for this board....And people say they apprecuiate "THE TRUTH" (ie:Sodagirl)And then they do show me no appreciation.....Angle told me the fans are starting to stab me in the back......But i'm not going to take my wheelchair and roll away like "Starcrip",I have another idea

et.....This is from the Revolution thread
this is gonna be good
can't wait

It's coming

Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am sorry for not showing you more appreciation...
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

See this is what i'm talking about.....I vote for Sodagirl on a lot of shit,And she never votes for me on anything,This is getting annoying,I've went all out for this board....And people say they apprecuiate "THE TRUTH" (ie:Sodagirl)And then they do show me no appreciation.....Angle told me the fans are starting to stab me in the back......But i'm not going to take my wheelchair and roll away like "Starcrip",I have another idea

That last post was all fucked up this is what i meant to put

Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You left?