ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF Problems....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default PWF Problems....

I guess this will come off as a spam thread....And I'm not gonna do a Bloodrice....I'm just wondering....Do you guys feel PWF has been going down the drain....I mean this place is great...But we've been in a downslide for a long time....The Truth ....Dre....Tyler....And many others are seemingly gone....Alters like Prototype....Dan Maverick and so on spam multiple forums.....It seems this place has lost its spark....Losing the Hot Women/Twisted World forums seemed a step in the right direction...More intelliigent conversation....Yet....We seem to be turning into PW....Spam threads left and right with posters who have nothing good to say at all.....Does anyone else feel this way as well....And sorry about the spam...I just think if we get together and rid this board of some of the morons...WE can make PWF as great as it once was...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Perhaps the quality is lacking a little right now, but this is still a great place and unfortunatley we have lost some good posters here, but there will be more im sure to take their places.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie
Default Re: PWF Problems....

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
I guess this will come off as a spam thread....And I'm not gonna do a Bloodrice....I'm just wondering....Do you guys feel PWF has been going down the drain....I mean this place is great...But we've been in a downslide for a long time....The Truth ....Dre....Tyler....And many others are seemingly gone....Alters like Prototype....Dan Maverick and so on spam multiple forums.....It seems this place has lost its spark....Losing the Hot Women/Twisted World forums seemed a step in the right direction...More intelliigent conversation....Yet....We seem to be turning into PW....Spam threads left and right with posters who have nothing good to say at all.....Does anyone else feel this way as well....And sorry about the spam...I just think if we get together and rid this board of some of the morons...WE can make PWF as great as it once was...
I think Dre and The Truth will be back. We didnt lose Hot guys, Hot Women, and Twisted Wolrd. We cant handle people like Dan Maverick becuase thier on AOL which is ghetto. I dont think were turing into Pw at all. Its the Holidays people have lifes.

Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^^And we still got the hot women like PrincessSteph here.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 10:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
^^And we still got the hot women like PrincessSteph here.
Agreed

Please do not say that PWF is turning into PW...I am beginnin to not like PW anymore..barely anybody knows me in OT and some of the people in OT are assholes

Last edited by Jason; 07 Dec 2002 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

we're just in a slump right now. we'll break out of it soon. i think when i get the new server we'll be fine. no more downtime after that.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Dirty_Harry is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason3D
Please do not say that PWF is turning into PW...I am beginnin to not like PW anymore..barely anybody knows me in OT and some of the people in OT are assholes

dont be like that jason

anyhoo, i post more on PW than here but this place is cool, just a bit quiet at times but PW can be the same
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I agree that we need to get rid of the idiots who have no clue wha theyre doing. But for the most part were much better than PW is. But I think in time well work out all the kinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
But for the most part were much better than PW is.

im not dissing you here but please tell me how PWF is much better than PW
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
im not dissing you here but please tell me how PWF is much better than PW
We dont have total idiots posting in our wrestling forums and there isnt a closed community in our Off topic like at PW and our leadership team here allow people to have a freedom of choice and expression on what they talk about and we dont have pop ups and our site loads within an hour for starters. But im not gonna go intop this whole can of worms again.

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Uh, sorry to burst your bubbles but how exactly are you all gonna get rid of the "morons". Hey we can ban them, but for what? For giving out they opinions? I hate Prototype but he just gives out opinions and Dan is about 36 years old with no family so hes lonely and comes here for company. This site is going down hill because people diss one and other just for posting something they don't agree with.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

I didnt say we would, but that it would be nice to get rid of the people like that who more or less SPAm up good topics. But thats just an opinion.

Quote:
Old 08 Dec 2002, 04:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
We dont have total idiots posting in our wrestling forums and there isnt a closed community in our Off topic like at PW and our leadership team here allow people to have a freedom of choice and expression on what they talk about and we dont have pop ups and our site loads within an hour for starters. But im not gonna go intop this whole can of worms again.

i see your point m8. see there is a warzone here and all the fuds go in there and spam like fuck, we dont but i dont think there are any real bad spammers at PW. i would still like to see a warzone there tho
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
dont be like that jason

anyhoo, i post more on PW than here but this place is cool, just a bit quiet at times but PW can be the same
It's true though
Old 08 Dec 2002, 05:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason3D
It's true though

wot is ?