ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

New names

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk
Question New names

I was just wondering how some of you be changing your name cause I seen sticks change like 2 times already?
Old 07 Dec 2002, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I havent ever changed mine here at PWF, i saw Y2Jaddict changed his too. I think you may have to request the name change though.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold

Ok I see now, thanks.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

There is a stickie in the suggestion box that says Name changes. Put your request there.

My Teams

Old 07 Dec 2002, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah, there's a sticky in the suggestion box where you request the name change. Just put exactly what you want it to be in there, and the higher ups make it happen.

Mine is pretty sweet huh?
Old 07 Dec 2002, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Rk V.1
Ok I see now, thanks.
No prob.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Quote:
Originally posted by .ϩK.
Yeah, there's a sticky in the suggestion box where you request the name change. Just put exactly what you want it to be in there, and the higher ups make it happen.

Mine is pretty sweet huh?
Yeah it sure is, thats the same kinda text I use all the time, you can tell by my name.