ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

War-Zone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default War-Zone

Do you ever go into War-Zone and fight? If so than what are your tactics? I don't take the War-Zone seriously, but if I ever fight someone I always try to out argue them. I don't do any real bashing but I'm good at making a good point and out arguing people.

Old 07 Dec 2002, 02:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I usually just make them look stupid, but i do try and avoid getting dragged into the WarZone

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Dec 2002, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Devilchild

I go in there for the sole purpose of defending someone, my tactics "Place my anger and hatred into words", I don't go into the WZ for fun.

Old 08 Dec 2002, 01:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
I go in there for the sole purpose of defending someone, my tactics "Place my anger and hatred into words", I don't go into the WZ for fun.
Same here.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by nwo4ever
Same here.
Yeah right, you go in to get your lyin ass beat by me just like your dad used to beat on your retarded ass.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I think bitch ass punks with Earl Hebner banners,Are pretty fucking stupid

Old 08 Dec 2002, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I only go there to read posts....I try to stay calm with most people, however there are some IDIOTS who push my buttons......so please remember I do have that evil side

Old 08 Dec 2002, 07:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Im a Warzone Virgin.....Ive never had a fight in there.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Im a Warzone Virgin.....Ive never had a fight in there.
ditto
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by mighty_mutt
Thank you for proving my point. A great example of someone using eloquence and grace to make a rational argument in the course of disagreement.
This from a guy that didn't know how to quote a fucking post,Trying to be a smart ass....And you think i'm eloquent.

Well i do have the quality of forceful or persuasive expressiveness

Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I rarely go there anymore. Though I think I may go back sometime soon, the next time I see some fucking idiot running his/her mouth and bringing my name in their bullshit.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 11:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

really only go there occasionally

no real tactics

Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
I rarely go there anymore. Though I think I may go back sometime soon, the next time I see some fucking idiot running his/her mouth and bringing my name in their bullshit.
Hmmmmmmm Or you just get a hair up your ass to start shit with someone Eh? Havent felt like you have gotton enough attention lateley so you just got to call out KAM Eh?

Bring your name into Bullshit? Thats hard to do when your full of nothing but.

Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Hmmmmmmm Or you just get a hair up your ass to start shit with someone Eh? Havent felt like you have gotton enough attention lateley so you just got to call out KAM Eh?

Bring your name into Bullshit? Thats hard to do when your full of nothing but.
Yeah and if it wern't for WZ no one would even know you exsist on these boards. So KAM/KIM/KUM or what ever the fuck you call yourself, you wanna be a loud bitch? Fine let's go... then you can prance around WZ like the bitch punk you are.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I ususaly don't...whats the point of going online just to pic a fight with someone half way around the world that your don;t know, (and vice versa) you'll never meet in real life Ever?!!? Stupid...