ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

are you bilingual?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Jim Fork is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jim Fork
Default are you bilingual?

are you bilinugal? Me. No.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm tri-lingual.

Well ..... sorta.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Devilchild

I can kinda speak 2 languages besides English....

Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

No i'm not.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I speak so many languages I cany count all of them. I.E. Spanish, Italian, English, Russian, Ancient Greek, SOme latin and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

no, just english!!

Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hero of PWF!

Mighty-Matt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mighty-Matt Send a message via AIM to Mighty-Matt

I can speak English , french and dutch
Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
(aka)

_Raven_ is on a distinguished road

Very fluent on english, speak american rather well, even though english accent proves heavy sometimes, however also studying native american and german, but far from being anywhere near speaking them.

Bad English and English so far.

so yes, bilingual here.
<center>~"I walk a different road. A road of horror, a narrow road with no turns that only the bravest of men would dare travel. Pain, pain is a bridge on that road carrying the traveler over dark waters of deceit and scorn. Debt, a debt incurred in this road is a lifelong bond; a hunger to be satiated is a debt of blood and it requires sacrifice. Your sacrifice!"~</center>
<p>
<center><center>Quote The Raven Nevermore!</center>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 08:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

fluent english and very, very, very basic and only a little spanish

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 08:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I speak english(well duh!), Swedish, and some French.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 13 Dec 2002 at 08:50 AM.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I speak English and some Italian and I also speak the most important language of them all the language of Love.

Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

no
Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Yes, yes I`am. I speak english, ojibway(my native language), some italian, and cree.

------------
Sugesstion for Stick: Weisenin Meesh Pajogan, eesh.
------------

For a translation, pm me.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I speak english...and some french, and some Cantonesse..
Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Nope. Unless if pig-latin counts as a second language.