ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF Howard Stern!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

hehehmn PWF Howard Stern!

I'm throwing my name into the talk show arena. If Stone Cold had PWF 60 Minutes than I'm taking it to the next level with PWF Howard Stern! Who wants to be my first guest?

Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Howard, I have to come on your show and admit something to the entire listening audience....

I'm a crossdressing hermaphroditic transvestite pedophilic necropheliac.

Ok, now that i got that off my huge ass bitch tits, I feel much better.....
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

NO! Pick me!
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, my first guest is going to be PWF hottie ILove Christian. Now ILC.... the crowd wants to know..... have you ever had sex with another woman? Question #2... what's your favorite meal? #3 Ever have a blow job? #4 ever do drugs? #5 who's the sexiest guy at PWF? #6 How often do you have sex? #7 Can you show me your hooters? Feel free to speak your mind, I've got all night to chat.

Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by .ϩK.
Howard, I have to come on your show and admit something to the entire listening audience....

I'm a crossdressing hermaphroditic transvestite pedophilic necropheliac.

Ok, now that i got that off my huge ass bitch tits, I feel much better.....
This show is for celebrities, hotties and midgets. Jerry Springer is where the freaks go.

Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
Alright, my first guest is going to be PWF hottie ILove Christian. Now ILC.... the crowd wants to know..... have you ever had sex with another woman? Question #2... what's your favorite meal? #3 Ever have a blow job? #4 ever do drugs? #5 who's the sexiest guy at PWF? #6 How often do you have sex? #7 Can you show me your hooters? Feel free to speak your mind, I've got all night to chat.
I smell dull answers LOL j/k
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
This show is for celebrities, hotties and midgets. Jerry Springer is where the freaks go.
Ohhhh, I am one hot fucked up person.

And I am a movie star. I've been in such films as "Shhh don't Ttell Mommy and Daddy we showed each other our special areas", "Kids are easier to seduce when you give them candy", the ever popular "Freaks Gone Wild At Mardi Gras" and "Nasty Transvestive Freaks that Do Anal". See I am a huge celeb after all!
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

1. Actually...I just wrote about that in the "First time" thread.

2.hmmm.....grilled cheeeeese lol

4. If alchohal is a drug (? ) then yeah, otherwise no

5. based on looks...Jkliq

6. LOL, when I'm in a relationship.....it depends on the guy...
but to be completely honest...it's been a while.....

7.I would if I could

this is FUN!!! Sorry for such breif answers... I 'll elaborate if anyone wants me to on any thing. I love being the guest anyone can ask me anything, I'll answer
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:

1. Actually...I just wrote about that in the "First time" thread.

2.hmmm.....grilled cheeeeese lol

4. If alchohal is a drug (? ) then yeah, otherwise no

5. based on looks...Jkliq

6. LOL, when I'm in a relationship.....it depends on the guy...
but to be completely honest...it's been a while.....

7.I would if I could

this is FUN!!! Sorry for such breif answers... I 'll elaborate if anyone wants me to on any thing. I love being the guest anyone can ask me anything, I'll answer
Ah shit... that mongral Kurt Angle has created PWF Jerry Springer. We need ratings. Can you describe what sex was like for you in great detail?
Ok, and I think I'll make a seqeal to my movie, Private Parts.
And.... for more ratings.... I'll get some of those Santa Claus midgets out here.

Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
I smell dull answers LOL j/k

well....yeah...they were lol
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

...That can't be what he meant...At least I hope not....
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

...That can't be what he meant...At least I hope not....

BM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm scared lol
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
BM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm scared lol
You will refer to me as Howard or Howie. Now... have you ever given a blowjob?

Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

OMG!!! ITS HOWARD STERN!!!OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS U!!! UR MY SEX GOD!! LOL J/K