ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Are Guys and Girls really made to be with each other?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2002, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Are Guys and Girls really made to be with each other?

Yeah this is a tough question but it s interesting for all of us .
When i see all the couples that are being made and broke soon after, all the suffering in love i m not really sure .
It seems us guys we re not talking the same language than girls, especially in love .
So, do u think people men and women for being along together and can make the other sex happy at all ?

Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I dont think that guy and girls are made for another , but I'd always give it a try to prove that I'm wrong !
Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I think guys and girls are meant for eachother.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

not that I am preaching...by no means!! Adam and Eve....

I have been with a woman and it wasnt right for me....my cousin is gay and he ahs been since we was little kiddos...

so I dont know the answer...all I know is what the Bible says and a lot of ppl dont even believe it.....so???

Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Iglooman
I think guys and girls are meant for eachother.
Ditto.
Its pretty simple guys and guys can't have a baby and girls and girls can't have a baby, but a guy and girl together can make a baby and continue human exsistance (mind my spelling). If it weren't for a woman and man having sex in the first we won't be here today

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Dec 2002, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I must be interpreting the question a little more differently. I didnt think this was a gay/nongay question. It looks to me like a can men and women get along type of question.

So my response is yes, they are meant to be together and can get along with/ please each other. But the effort must be there on both sides. I myself have been married for 6 years as of today as a matter of fact, and i can say for sure that no marriage or relationship can survive if one partner does all the work, or solves all the problems. etc..... Each relationship is a 50/50 partnership and if either side is not willing to live up to that 50%, then thats when most relationships fail.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 09:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Mattitude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Ditto.
Its pretty simple guys and guys can't have a baby and girls and girls can't have a baby, but a guy and girl together can make a baby and continue human exsistance (mind my spelling). If it weren't for a woman and man having sex in the first we won't be here today
Wut he said^^
Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Sure...it just depends on the couple..guys and girls are made for each other...girls and girls are made for each other and guys and guys are made for each other...
Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Dirty_Harry is on a distinguished road

yes, its just so natural
Old 08 Dec 2002, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yes, I would say that men and women belong together. As for Gay/Lesbian relationships, I feel the same way. Love is love, if you find that someone, it just feels perfect and meant to be.