ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What Does A Girl Really Means When She Says......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking What Does A Girl Really Means When She Says......

Everybody Say Cheese

Thanks,and what does a girl really means when she says,"I really miss you so much...why don't you come over to my house?I really want you to get close with my parents."

Yeah,what does that mean?I do have my own ideas...but I just thought of sharing it with you guys.

Alright,now don't forget to say CHEESE

Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Re: What Does A Girl Really Means When She Says......

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
Everybody Say Cheese

Thanks,and what does a girl really means when she says,"I really miss you so much...why don't you come over to my house?I really want you to get close with my parents."

Yeah,what does that mean?I do have my own ideas...but I just thought of sharing it with you guys.

Umm.. she porbably means she really likes you alot. Maybe even "love you". To different people, it could mean different things. So... yeah.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think it means she wants to see you so thinks you should go to her house. And why not meet her family in the process because they are a part of who she is. Yup, she's just being friendly. Don't think he is expencting a wedding in 2 weeks.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I don't know, are you close to her?
Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking LOL

No one's expecting a wedding Ummm...then how if she says,"I am so scared that I might lose you one day."And says that,she has dreams of me often.Hmmm...how about that?

Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Cool Yes

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
I don't know, are you close to her?
Yes,really really close.

Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: LOL

Quote:
"I am so scared that I might lose you one day."And says that,she has dreams of me often.Hmmm...how about that?
Not every girl says those words, so i think she loves you man, maybe you should go to her house and see her parents and say some nice stuff back to her, if you haven't already of course

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Hmmm, interesting...you are in a romantic relationship with her or is she just a friend?
Old 06 Dec 2002, 08:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Smile Well....

Well......yeah it's romantic....she's sweet,and it's obvious that she loves me I guess.I will go to her house and meet her parents and she's coming to my house too.......but I won't go for her

Old 06 Dec 2002, 08:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Default Re: Well....

Quote:
but I won't go for her

HUH?!?!!??!
Old 06 Dec 2002, 08:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Red face yeah

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
HUH?!?!!??!

I can give the best that I can as a best friend...not love.

Old 06 Dec 2002, 08:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Default Re: yeah

Quote:
I can give the best that I can as a best friend...not love.

Ok, that's kinda what I was asking.....
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

dude! didn't you tell me you ere with her??
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: LOL

Quote:
I am so scared that I might lose you one day."And says that,she has dreams of me often.Hmmm...how about that?
ILC why wont you say that about me????

Anyways take what she says for face value. Nothing mroe nothing less. Dont spend all this time looking for a hidden meaning in her words. Just take it as it is and see what comes of it. Who knows, you may even get lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 07 Dec 2002, 02:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

the way I see it is that she wants to get serious with you. Whatever you do just be yourself and don't get nervous. Follow her cues, and good luck!