ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ummm...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Ummm...

Who here masterbates? Sorry, just bored again. Nothing to do for a few hours.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 04:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs down

Old 06 Dec 2002, 05:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

where is everybody? im the only one here in OT land.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 06 Dec 2002, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg

where is everybody? im the only one here in OT land.
I'm here. I'm all over the boards. I stay inviso now.....
Old 06 Dec 2002, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Ummm...

Quote:
Originally posted by nwo4ever
Who here masterbates? Sorry, just bored again. Nothing to do for a few hours.
It's masturbate.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: Ummm...

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
It's masturbate.
Don't tell that to camini, he doesn't need the spelling of it when he's gettin all kinds of chicks
Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

Default Re: Re: Ummm...

Quote:
It's masturbate.

Why, yes it is.

LOL@ STICK

Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am starting to feel bad since no one has answered the actual question...

So yes Cami, I do.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
I am starting to feel bad since no one has answered the actual question...

So yes Cami, I do.
LOL, you shouldn't feel bad for the lack of answers he's gettin, you should feel bad that camini is a liar and decides to make a masturbation thread when he gets plenty of girls
Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

RASCAL FLATTS ARE ON CMT RIGHT NOW! WOO!!!!

*sings*go to bed, dream of you..That's what I'm doin' these days*
Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip* No I don't

Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Ok, I'll answer the damn question.....

I masturbated once, just to see what it was all about.....

I felt really weird, then all this white stuff went all over my hand and it was all sticky and I didn't like it so I never masturbated again.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by .ϩK.
Ok, I'll answer the damn question.....

I masturbated once, just to see what it was all about.....

I felt really weird, then all this white stuff went all over my hand and it was all sticky and I didn't like it so I never masturbated again.
LMAO!

Really? I do it after the voices in my head have fights. As a way of making up and self bonding.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
LMAO!

Really? I do it after the voices in my head have fights. As a way of making up and self bonding.
Wait....back up a sec...

voiced in your head, and self bonding of them? Care to explain in a little more detail? I'm a little confused...
Old 06 Dec 2002, 06:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Devilchild

I can't take the pressure (LOL!!) I do masturbate, but only after I get off the phone, so very strange