ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Tattoos and piercing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default Tattoos and piercing

This may have been done.....not sure if so.....well delete it OR tell me since I dont know.....

Do you like tats or piercings?

Do you have any of either?

I have four tats and just the regular piercings...EARS...had the tongue...but have a reaction to the metal

and yes I love tats....and some piercings....

Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

2 tats comming really soon (January)

i have my ear pierced too (lef one, only one piercing)
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have a Prince Albert....
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah I like them. I have three piercings(in my ears, Ive been thinking about getting my nose or eyebrow pierced) but no tattoos. I want a tatoo, once I get some money.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by Berlyn
Yeah I like them. I have three piercings(in my ears, Ive been thinking about getting my nose or eyebrow pierced) but no tattoos. I want a tatoo, once I get some money.
just to let ya in on a secret....the eyebrow piercing is hard to get and keep....you have to have the right arch ....my best friend is a piercer and she wont do ppls b/c it comes out to easily....nose ones are pretty cool....I am getting a new tat in a few weeks...I will take a pic of it as soon as I get it and post it!! I am SO excited!!!!!!!!!

Help me decide where it is going....

Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

I have my ears pierced (3 in each) and a barbell in my left eyebrow.

Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by HunterRules
It depends on where your other tats are. If they are visible, then I say it really doesn't matter where you get your next one. My personal opinion on tats on females is a big no no, unless it's a very small one that is usually concealed. I say on females, they're ok if it's a small one on the lower back, small one on the ankle, or somethin that goes around the belly button. This is justmy personal opinion though....
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yes, I like tats and piercings...

I only have my both my ears pierced twice, and I want to get my eyebrow pierced....

and next year when I am old enough I am going to get a small tattoo, i already know what I am gonna get, I just gotta get the guts to do it!! lol.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by .ϩK.
I have a Prince Albert....
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
Yes, I like tats and piercings...

I only have my both my ears pierced twice, and I want to get my eyebrow pierced....

and next year when I am old enough I am going to get a small tattoo, i already know what I am gonna get, I just gotta get the guts to do it!! lol.
you don't need guts, just a pint of Moju
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by HunterRules
just to let ya in on a secret....the eyebrow piercing is hard to get and keep....you have to have the right arch ....my best friend is a piercer and she wont do ppls b/c it comes out to easily....nose ones are pretty cool....I am getting a new tat in a few weeks...I will take a pic of it as soon as I get it and post it!! I am SO excited!!!!!!!!!

Oh really? That strange. I'll keep that in mind. I guess a nose piercing would look a bit cooler.

As for the tattoo you could have it on your shoulder, they look really cool like that.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

hey hunterrules...get Star tattooed on your right titty, and Scream on your left....then get CU on your left ass cheeck, the NT on the right

Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
hey hunterrules...get Star tattooed on your right titty, and Scream on your left....then get CU on your left ass cheeck, the NT on the right
LMFAO
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devilchild

How many peeps did their own piercings? I did all of my own.

Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no...sowwy

anyways I know what I am getting....its just WHERE.....I have a moon and three stars on my left shoulder....BRONCO on right and on one ankle POOH and the other has a daisy....so I am not sure..I might cover my moon and stars.....but it was my first so Im not sure.....