ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How stupid can people possibly get?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
confused How stupid can people possibly get?

I got this message from a freind of mine down in Louisiana...if you live in that area Most likely it'll be on the local news:

Walking in the halls today around school, i ran into one of my old football team mates who played wide reciever with me. He stopped me in the halls and told me that he had to tell me something about my old reciever coach. I stopped, and he began to tell me this.
My coach had been caught having sex with a junior at our school. Apparently, he had sex with her, and in turn she wrote a letter to him after the deed was done that basically, told all about their little sexcapades. Well, the mother of the girl found the letter in her room and told the police. My coach, is now suspended without pay and facing charges. Keep in mind this coach just got married 1 month ago and has a child on the way.

What a dumbass. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Damn, that really is a very VERY Stupid thing to do. Easpically after being married after a month?? and With a child coming up??? WTF was this dumbass thinking?!?!? Lets just hope he didn't get that Junior student knocked up too...that would be the final straw...

THoughts on this?
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

One word ........

Dumbass
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Guys an asshole, period.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Well, he deserves the misery that's coming. He's now fucked up his future kid and his wife. For the rest of their lives, they'll always know what he's done.

And why would she write the letter? Really, is there any logical reason as to why she'd write the fucking letter?
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Comt to think of it, the student in this story is prettty stuipd too...why wrtie a letter?? and Worse still leave it somewhere for a family memeber to see it??? DUMB BROAD.....
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

For ages I have tried to harness a weapon that can control men's minds in the same manner as that of "poon". This "poon" is cabable of making men act incredibly stupid and do things they would normally not do. It can take over mind's and bring out what the man thinks he has hidden from not only the world, but himself. The weaker or more degenerate the individual, the more affect the energy of "poon" will have on him. Knowing this, we can now speculate that this individual was weak and stupid. Not only forsaking his available "poon", his wife, but also going after underage "poon". He is a fool, and deserves what punishment he is recieving...
Old 05 Dec 2002, 10:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
For ages I have tried to harness a weapon that can control men's minds in the same manner as that of "poon". This "poon" is cabable of making men act incredibly stupid and do things they would normally not do. It can take over mind's and bring out what the man thinks he has hidden from not only the world, but himself. The weaker or more degenerate the individual, the more affect the energy of "poon" will have on him. Knowing this, we can now speculate that this individual was weak and stupid. Not only forsaking his available "poon", his wife, but also going after underage "poon". He is a fool, and deserves what punishment he is recieving...
LOL!!!
Old 06 Dec 2002, 01:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

The coach is a complete prick for screwing a teen in high school, being married for only a month and with a baby on the way.

The teen is a complete (ahem* excuse me) cunt for writing a letter for her mom to find. Sentimental bitch.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 01:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

Stupidity and lack of morality knows no bounds.

Old 06 Dec 2002, 08:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: How stupid can people possibly get?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
I got this message from a freind of mine down in Louisiana...if you live in that area Most likely it'll be on the local news:

Walking in the halls today around school, i ran into one of my old football team mates who played wide reciever with me. He stopped me in the halls and told me that he had to tell me something about my old reciever coach. I stopped, and he began to tell me this.
My coach had been caught having sex with a junior at our school. Apparently, he had sex with her, and in turn she wrote a letter to him after the deed was done that basically, told all about their little sexcapades. Well, the mother of the girl found the letter in her room and told the police. My coach, is now suspended without pay and facing charges. Keep in mind this coach just got married 1 month ago and has a child on the way.

What a dumbass. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Damn, that really is a very VERY Stupid thing to do. Easpically after being married after a month?? and With a child coming up??? WTF was this dumbass thinking?!?!? Lets just hope he didn't get that Junior student knocked up too...that would be the final straw...

THoughts on this?
Hey I heard a case just like this about a year ago. They case broke down cause the girl admitted to a friend that she was lying just to get back on the coach. I guess she had a crush on the guy and when he got married she got pissed.

This case sounds pretty similar to the one I heard. We can't jump into conclusions and start fingerpointing. Teenagers can lie too just to get what they wanted.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 10:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

People can get really stupid...
Old 06 Dec 2002, 10:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Tjos story sounds too far Fetch. If I were a prosecutor I would be REALLY careful. There are a few holes in the case.

If she had sex with the guy why she made a letter about it?
Why this came up after the guy being married for a month?
Does the girl liked the coach and she made this up to break the marriage?
Is there actual evidence of the act?

WAY too many holes on her story and after a while I find it really hard ro believe.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 11:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Tjos story sounds too far Fetch. If I were a prosecutor I would be REALLY careful. There are a few holes in the case.

If she had sex with the guy why she made a letter about it?
Why this came up after the guy being married for a month?
Does the girl liked the coach and she made this up to break the marriage?
Is there actual evidence of the act?

WAY too many holes on her story and after a while I find it really hard ro believe.
Try to remember one thing....they were actually caught in the act with thier pants down...literaly....On school campus. My freind gave me an update on the situation...the student hasn't been seen at his school in nearly a week, and looks like she left to be trasfered to another school. But my freinds also says it won't help, since they live in a small town near a larger city, and it being reported al around the state...she'll be recongized and any other school she goes to, Ulsess they move out of the state to somwhere else far away..
Old 06 Dec 2002, 11:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

without bothering to read the long posts i decided to answer the title:

Pretty fucking stupid, i once cracked a coconut over my head to see what would crack open first........

i lost...........
Old 06 Dec 2002, 11:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

If the guy pleaded not guilty you have to be really careful. She could have an accomplice. Things are not what they look.