ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do You Use Ass Creams?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking Do You Use Ass Creams?

Staaaaaaand up!There's a Curryman coming through!

Sorry just kidding,so...do you use ass creams?

Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

no
Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

WTF Are you doing here? PW didnt want you anymore?

Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What kind of dumbass question is that?
Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking LOL KAM!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
WTF Are you doing here? PW didnt want you anymore?

Hahaha,hey KAM!!!!!!!!How you doing man?!!Miss you!!!Good to see you here!!No,I'm still on PW,I'm on both!! Still remember I used to call you as The Kool Aids Man? Man,you're a great poster.Why you're not on PW?And what about ass cream?

Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

CURRY MAN ROCKS!!!

And I would have to go with "NO" on the ass cream.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No...
Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: LOL KAM!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
Hahaha,hey KAM!!!!!!!!How you doing man?!!Miss you!!!Good to see you here!!No,I'm still on PW,I'm on both!! Still remember I used to call you as The Kool Aids Man? Man,you're a great poster.Why you're not on PW?And what about ass cream?

Oh yea you did call me the Kool Aids Man.......that means thats another thing The Rock(t-Mac) wasnt original with.

PW Sucks and is boring.

And I dont use ass cream but the lovebirds T-Mac and M-Mac do. Youl see them post.....you may even remember M-Mac as Marbles and Mark Madden over at PW. T-Mac is his hero over here.....youc hases him around like a lost pupp.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
CURRY MAN ROCKS!!!

GOOD GAWD!! I think I'm having nightmares tonight Just watching this picture I got traumatized.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
CURRY MAN ROCKS!!!

And I would have to go with "NO" on the ass cream.
Is that... Christopher Daniels?
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

No but Jeri... I mean Christian does...
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Do You Use Ass Creams?

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
Staaaaaaand up!There's a Curryman coming through!

Sorry just kidding,so...do you use ass creams?
There's no such thing as ass cream.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 10:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Re: LOL KAM!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Oh yea you did call me the Kool Aids Man.......that means thats another thing The Rock(t-Mac) wasnt original with.

PW Sucks and is boring.

And I dont use ass cream but the lovebirds T-Mac and M-Mac do. Youl see them post.....you may even remember M-Mac as Marbles and Mark Madden over at PW. T-Mac is his hero over here.....youc hases him around like a lost pupp.
ROTLMFAO good point for the pwf gay couple , moron mac and crock rock brother !

Old 05 Dec 2002, 10:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

no, but if Edge needs some ass lotion...I can rub it on for him!
Old 05 Dec 2002, 10:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
no, but if Edge needs some ass lotion...I can rub it on for him!

lool ! after reading that, i m sure lots of guys on PWF are gonna dream about being a blonde guy from Canada