ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I've finally accomplished a goal here at PWF...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 06:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default I've finally accomplished a goal here at PWF...

With this post my post number matches my member number.

sorry i'm just happy and i wanted to share this with all of you.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Congrads, I think i passed my member # a while ago

My Teams

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That's cool. I'll never know the feeling myself though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

I've passed mine. It was pretty easy.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: I've finally accomplished a goal here at PWF...

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
With this post my post number matches my member number.

sorry i'm just happy and i wanted to share this with all of you.
Hey, you must really be proud of yourself Bleak!!

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

yeah i am. so whats you point?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
yeah i am. so whats you point?
lmfao why are you getting defencive dude? i was just congradulating you

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

YAY! Congrats Bleak!
Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

P.N.W. Represent Congrats Bleak!!!

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
uh oh

<--- oh ya so did i, wonder what happened..........
Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Congrats The Bleak.

I looked up my 36th post since that is my member number and this is what it said

Quote:
Princess Steph16 36th post. I stole this one from PW When i lived in New York i use to shop at places like bebe.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Cool Idea......

Im member #237 so Ill set up my #237 post for you.

Back in the begining before Warzone when the Rock was just begining his stalking me......we were arguing and Stone Cold made a Temerary Anger Room Thread to try to get us to argue in it.....so here was my 237th post.
Quote:
**Temporary Anger Room Thread**

Hello Everyone this is STONE COLD again. I have done an exorcist on Jay and I am speaking through him!! Everyone who posts here is a goddamn TART. TEMPORARY ANGER THREAD = TART and thats exactly what you motherfuckers are and I am getting sick of it!!! Thats why im making all you TARTS post here. Because I am sick of you TARTS, If I wanted a TART id go get me a motherfuckin POP TART, know what Im saying?

<Jay Starts Jerking around like hes having a seizure and shit>

Gotta go, JAY wants his body back..........see you fuckin TARTS later!!!!

Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
my 144 post sux

Quote:
No i think you missed understood me. The posts were out of hand already but i didn't want it to get worse.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Heres my post # 131 -

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
YOU JABRONI RUDY POOH CANDY ASS, THE ROCK SAYS THIS, BRETT THE HAS BEEN HART CAN TAKE HIS CRUTHES, LUBE THEM UP REAL NICE, SHINE THEM UP, TURN THEM SUN BITCHES SIDEWAYS AND STICK THEM STRAIGHT UP THE UNDERTAPPERS MONKEY ASS

IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK.......

Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default POST 37

Telling someone how to make it so they stop getting emails after every reply.

Quote:
Go to options and you can make it so you don't get e-mails everytime someone replies.
I should explain stuff better shouldn't I?