ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hello :)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Hello :)

Some have told me that people have been worried because I havn't been on in a while, I'm sorry for if anyone worried. I am not doing so well right now, and it was depressing having my life revolve around the computor, and I don't want the rest of my life spent on the computor...right now I don't really know what the next day will bring and even though it's only been about a week, I am much happier spending my time doing things I might not be able to do anymore. I have been busy with...stuff, and I probably will be. Sorry, and thank you to anyone who cares....I am so soryy if I made you worry. Umm...to anyone who was thinking what some of you were probably thinking...well, you know who you are...Yes, things have gotten a bit worse, but if they were that bad, I would let you know first.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Hello :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
Some have told me that people have been worried because I havn't been on in a while, I'm sorry for if anyone worried. I am not doing so well right now, and it was depressing having my life revolve around the computor, and I don't want the rest of my life spent on the computor...right now I don't really know what the next day will bring and even though it's only been about a week, I am much happier spending my time doing things I might not be able to do anymore. I have been busy with...stuff, and I probably will be. Sorry, and thank you to anyone who cares....I am so soryy if I made you worry. Umm...to anyone who was thinking what some of you were probably thinking...well, you know who you are...Yes, things have gotten a bit worse, but if they were that bad, I would let you know first.
ILC I don't know you that much but if you need a friend I'll be here as well as everybody else who wrries about you.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Default Re: Re: Hello :)

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
ILC I don't know you that much but if you need a friend I'll be here as well as everybody else who wrries about you.

Thanks...I apreciate it. Thanks to everyone here who has been nice to me, it really was a lot of fun being here
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

good to hear from you ILC. hope everything works out for the best.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 03:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
You're darn right that's what I was thinking.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 03:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Hmm she makes a good point...Maybe i should stop go on the computer so much and make myself a life....Naw...i'll do it when i start to have better friends to hang out with
Old 05 Dec 2002, 04:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
Hmm she makes a good point...Maybe i should stop go on the computer so much and make myself a life....Naw...i'll do it when i start to have better friends to hang out with
You can hang with me and my friends any day

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 05 Dec 2002, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
First of all, i want to tell you that i missed you really much.
You re one of the nicest persons here and i appreciate reading you very much .

Second, i di dn t think u were having such prob and i m really moving with what i ve just read .

Just to tell you : i m with you with what u re currently living and if u need help u can count on me

Old 05 Dec 2002, 04:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Don't worry about us. Focus on u and know we're here if need us. We can survive w/o you if it means you have a shot at getting things right in your life.-big hug-
Old 05 Dec 2002, 04:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Glad to see u back ILC
Old 05 Dec 2002, 04:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

nice to see you back.

EDIT: god damn it two smileys on here have the same code. sombody fix this problem.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.

Last edited by The Bleak; 05 Dec 2002 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 04:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

Glad to see you are around ILC

Old 05 Dec 2002, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Default Re: Re: Hello :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
First of all, i want to tell you that i missed you really much.
You re one of the nicest persons here and i appreciate reading you very much .

Second, i di dn t think u were having such prob and i m really moving with what i ve just read .

Just to tell you : i m with you with what u re currently living and if u need help u can count on me

OMG thank you, and what you said in the pm...that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Thank you.

Thanks everyone
Old 05 Dec 2002, 05:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Hey ILC. I'm glad you're back.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 06:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
Hey ILC. I'm glad you're back.

Thank you

I don't think I'll be on much though