ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

copyright your material here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default copyright your material here

you guys can list things, that you said first, incase someone uses them next, we can know where it came from...im copyrighting this...

SPAM.....Specializing in Posting Artistic Masterpieces....i said that 5 minutes ago, and i liked it, so you guys can use it, but i did invent it...

well you guys can copyright things here too...

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im laying something down right now bout ur defintion of spam, its cool and very creative, but when any super mod or admin tells you to stop spamming we will not except that definition as an excuse, our defintion of spam is what is the rule and that will be upheld, so if your warned for spam we better not here you tell us that spam= creativeness, because that will not be accepted. sorry for being kinda mean but the rules need be layed down right now. other than that, your def of spam star is very creative.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

die get in the coffin.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

oh im sorry, but for rcw members, its legal for some spam in the rcw roster/discussion forum....so i can do it there...

Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I am copywriting my name cuz I think it looks fuckin BAD ASS right now
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I claim the copyright on enterring a thread and just typing one of these 2 things

either
"the hell?!?!?!?!"

or
"the fuck?!?!?!?!?"

Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im copy righing this symbol->©
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
I claim the copyright on enterring a thread and just typing one of these 2 things

either
"the hell?!?!?!?!"

or
"the fuck?!?!?!?!?"
tell me you didnt just didnt copy right my sayings, i always say the fuck, and the hell! you bastard
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
im copy righing this symbol->©
Can't do that, it's in my name

Oh yeah, and I am gonna copyright this smilie cuz I like to use it a lot.....
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

OK... mine are

"What in the depths of Hell..."

"Madness..."

"And with that last stab at my sanity I am going to bed. Goodnight..."

And calling people "whelp" all the time, always typing the word "Evil" with a cap "E"

And my patented "EVILBots"
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

lol i see nothing good coming from this thread, everyone is gonna be saying hey i copyrighted that, its mine and its gonna start a war. so guy's dont take this shit seriously all the copyrighting stuff(that is if you aren't all ready)
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by «·.·°§†Ï©K°·.·»
Can't do that, it's in my name

Oh yeah, and I am gonna copyright this smilie cuz I like to use it a lot.....
Well, in that case I clain these smileys: ... since I found them and suggested them to be added to the list. That and they are Evil...
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I would like to copyright
"I say kill em"
and
"you're a bastard you know that right?"
as well as
"goddam you're stupid"
and
"goddam i hate you"

Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would like to copywrite a typed out action:

*cocks head*
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Starscream, this is so far the dumbest concept for a thread you've thought up yet. How the fuck are we supposed to copyright sayings? Does that mean I can sue you for saying the word "Marbleism"? Maybe I will. I'll sue you for everything you're worth. A couple nickels and a vibrator. This thread is a new low. Bury your pathetic self in shame, little bitch sheep.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE