ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What Are Your Names On PW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking What Are Your Names On PW?

Everybody say cheese

Well,I know some of you are on pw.I just would like to know what are your names over there.Some of you are having the same name,and some are not.So tell me......

It's in your eyes,I can tell what you're thinking my heart is seeking too,it's not surprise....I've been watching you lately,I wanna make it with youuuu

Ops sorry,I was just singing a song

Last edited by Sasquatch; 05 Dec 2002 at 04:05 AM.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

During my brief stay at PW I was known as "Mastermind"
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool Well....

Cool....and I'm there now as ~Blue Nheell~

Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

when i first registered on pw.com in june 2001, i was Solar Raven, then i changed my name to StarCade, then i got banned in febuary 2002, then i made GaLaxy3X, then when everyone had to re register i was LunarNight... but im not on there anymore

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have no name at pw.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

My name is acid over there but I rarely post there
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Talking Oh really?

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
when i first registered on pw.com in june 2001, i was Solar Raven, then i changed my name to StarCade, then i got banned in febuary 2002, then i made GaLaxy3X, then when everyone had to re register i was LunarNight... but im not on there anymore
LunarNight?Man yeah I remember you!So you're LunarNight who was having an avatar of Hurricane.I still remember you making threads of some posters who were going to come and beat pw posters.What was up with that anyway?Sorry if I'm wrong...but I know LunarNight....good to seeya again

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I registered there the other day, but I won't tell my name cuz they'll probably ban me if they find out who I am.....
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

<-------MetalHead
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Re: Oh really?

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
LunarNight?Man yeah I remember you!So you're LunarNight who was having an avatar of Hurricane.I still remember you making threads of some posters who were going to come and beat pw posters.What was up with that anyway?Sorry if I'm wrong...but I know LunarNight....good to seeya again
oh yeah, the invasion.....i think that was one of the reasons why pwf.com posters started to get banned without reason.... hehehe

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Cool oh

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
I registered there the other day, but I won't tell my name cuz they'll probably ban me if they find out who I am.....
Really?Ummm....ok...

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Noooooooo. why are you posting there. Noooooooooo

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yeah I was Devilchild over there, but have not been over there in a long time.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Noooooooo. why are you posting there. Noooooooooo
I never said I posted there. I just registered and have yet to make a post, but when I do I'm sure I'll get myself banned one way or another
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
the fuck

im stone cold pwf