ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

if you missed the first show of rcw havoc..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default if you missed the first show of rcw havoc..

then you are missing stuff like this

Lunar Night: yo! you aint suppose to come out yet, let me finish my shit first..

The Caucasion Kid: look buddy, dont yo me, cause i am not your bro

Lunar Night: what the hell are you talking about? i just said wait yo damn turn.

The Causion Kid: look pal, i dont care for your "hood" attitude...i dont care for your "hipping, and a hopping, bipping and a bobbing", and i really dont care about your thugish clothes....your a disgrace, you make us whites look bad..

{the crowd broke out in laughter, so did Lunar Night}

Lunar Night: nigga...do you know what color you are?

The Caucasion Kid: i know what color i am on the outside, but im a white man, trapped in a black mans dirty body..and dammit, im not from compton...im not dammit...

Lunar Night: first off, you need to chill and watch your mouth, and who the hell said yo ass was from compton...

The Caucasion Kid: you and everyone else assumes i am, but im not...dammit

Lunar Night: how about you shut the hell up, and lets start the fucking match...

The Caucasion Kid: oh we will buddy, but first, ill like to sing a little country song i wrote, let me get my geetar, ok, here it goes...
{he begun to sang, while the crowd booed}

The Caucasion Kid: i may look black...but on inside im white.....cause blacks are on crack...and being white is alright.....my favorite football player is jeremy shockey....but that really doesnt matter, cause i only watch hockey....golf was good, until tiger woods...i cant stand him...go back to the hood.....i dont like black girls, they smell like shit...white girls are cuter, and got bigger tits...so keep your fat asses...you dumb horny sluts....your all a bunch of no good nuts....yes you hear alot of rumors...like black dicks are bigger...but my ***** is bigger then any dumb nigg...

{before he finished his song, lunar night hit him with a left jab, he fell backwords, the crowd cheered, the bell rung, and the match started}

but dont worry guys, you can catch great action like that twice a week.....just be sure to look to check in the rcw forum constantly, because you dont wanna miss the action