ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

best wrestling website...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default best wrestling website...

what do you guys think it is, i mean for like the news part.... probaly pwtorch, i dont go to 1wrestling but they are kinda good... pwtorch, and 1wrestling are like a few of the only sites that make thier news, most other places take from them..

Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:41 AM   #2 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road

PW.com. No No No.....I'me J/K

"Its PWF all the way baby!!!"
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't think I've ever been to either of those. I used to get my news from wrestlescoop.com, but then it fucked up one day and never came back. Then I found PW and that's where I get my news. I just got used to getting news from there, so I never went to PWF's main page for news. But I'm still 100% PWF for chattin with the greatest people on the net.....
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I only ever go to wwe.com. I don't even really read all the news and locker room report type things.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
I don't think I've ever been to either of those. I used to get my news from wrestlescoop.com, but then it fucked up one day and never came back. Then I found PW and that's where I get my news. I just got used to getting news from there, so I never went to PWF's main page for news. But I'm still 100% PWF for chattin with the greatest people on the net.....
Even though I HATE to agree with STICK...

...I just have to.

Right On Man!
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I still go to PW for all of my news. It's an old habit i just can't break. I might have been a regular over at the PW message boards too if the place hadn't bored me out of my socks every time i went there. This place is the only message board that i can stand.

To answer your question, i think that PW is the best for news.

My Teams

Old 05 Dec 2002, 03:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im not gonna lie pwf's new's isnt that great, but it is improving and soon it will be one of the best, but it will take a while, so i usually get my news from pw.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 03:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Devilchild

I go to PWTorch, Wrestling Observer. and a few sites that deal with Puroresu.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I get all my news from Wrestling Observer.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I get all my news from pw.com.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

1wrestling.com is the best !