ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

i made stone cold tap out on aim....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default i made stone cold tap out on aim....

Starscream3X [11:05 PM]: why did you lock my princess steph, krayzie girl thread
Stone Cold PWF [11:06 PM]: because there wasnt really a point to it, and people were starting a flame war, so i closed it before it got out of hand
Starscream3X [11:07 PM]: soda girl locked it already, and kevin personaly unlocked himself,
Stone Cold PWF [11:08 PM]: yeah but that was before everyone started flaming
Starscream3X [11:08 PM]: no one is flaming in it doofus
Stone Cold PWF [11:09 PM]: yeah there was not much but at the end, and it really didnt have a point
Starscream3X [11:09 PM]: un lock my fucking thread you faggot
Stone Cold PWF [11:10 PM]: no
Starscream3X [11:10 PM]: unlock it you dumb bitch, and mind your fucking business
Auto response from Stone Cold PWF [11:10 PM]: I am currently away from the computer.

Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default pft

yeah i got up for a second to get a glass of water and i came back 2 mintues later, and now were talking on aim still, o ya thats a tap out
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

that thing doest happen over 2 minutes, you gotta be away for like 20

Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Default Sorry SS but that is BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
Starscream3X [11:05 PM]: why did you lock my princess steph, krayzie girl thread
Stone Cold PWF [11:06 PM]: because there wasnt really a point to it, and people were starting a flame war, so i closed it before it got out of hand
Starscream3X [11:07 PM]: soda girl locked it already, and kevin personaly unlocked himself,
Stone Cold PWF [11:08 PM]: yeah but that was before everyone started flaming
Starscream3X [11:08 PM]: no one is flaming in it doofus
Stone Cold PWF [11:09 PM]: yeah there was not much but at the end, and it really didnt have a point
Starscream3X [11:09 PM]: un lock my fucking thread you faggot
Stone Cold PWF [11:10 PM]: no
Starscream3X [11:10 PM]: unlock it you dumb bitch, and mind your fucking business
Auto response from Stone Cold PWF [11:10 PM]: I am currently away from the computer.
"Dose not mean a thing." :NoNo:
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Re: Sorry SS but that is BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stray Cat
"Dose not mean a thing." :NoNo:
who the fuck asked you, i made that bitch tap

Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
that thing doest happen over 2 minutes, you gotta be away for like 20
um i set the away message on purpose...
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

i didnt unlock that thread. heres my chance to use the "the fuck" smiley.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
i didnt unlock that thread. heres my chance to use the "the fuck" smiley.
well just preted like you did, and heres more

Stone Cold PWF [11:13 PM]: there is no point to the thread
Starscream3X [11:13 PM]: theres no point to half the fucking threads in off topic jack ass
Stone Cold PWF [11:14 PM]: well having someone suck your dick over the internet isnt really have a point now does it
Starscream3X [11:15 PM]: its an entertainment thread, its there to entertain people, if i wanted to make a political statement, i would of made a thread in motm
Stone Cold PWF [11:16 PM]: but that kind of shit isnt entertaining, its degrading those girls even if it is over the internet
Starscream3X [11:17 PM]: and who made you the fucking judge
Stone Cold PWF [11:17 PM]: im god
Starscream3X [11:17 PM]: in what universe
Stone Cold PWF [11:17 PM]: many
Starscream3X [11:18 PM]: so your stealing my gimmick over aim, just like you stole kevins pft....damn your so unoriginal
Stone Cold PWF [11:18 PM]: stealing ur gimmick over aim? what is your gimmick?
Starscream3X [11:19 PM]: my imperial god thing you fucking fag...get your own material bitch
Stone Cold PWF [11:19 PM]: oh shut the hell up, i have called myself god sometimes even before i came on this site, someone ask me something like the judge shit, and ill just say im god, lol
Starscream3X [11:20 PM]: so your telling me kevin takes orders from you?
Stone Cold PWF [11:21 PM]: lol, no. geez dude its just a joke, ur being way to serious. fine i wont say god in front of you anymore::rolls his eyes::

Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

if you didnt unlock then either afficial or revolver is invisible

Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

rolleyes

o yeah ur cool ur posting are convo, its not a "tap-out"
Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This thread sucks
Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

rolleyes *edit* talk about tapping out

Stone Cold PWF: stealing ur gimmick over aim? what is your gimmick?
Starscream3x: my imperial god thing you fucking fag...get your own material bitch
Stone Cold PWF: oh shut the hell up, i have called myself god sometimes even before i came on this site, someone ask me something like the judge shit, and ill just say im god, lol
Starscream3x: so your telling me kevin takes orders from you?
Stone Cold PWF: lol, no. geez dude its just a joke, ur being way to serious. fine i wont say god in front of you anymore::rolls his eyes::
*** Starscream3x signed off at Wed Dec 04 20:03:44 2002.

i dont know if signing off in the middle of an argument counts, but ill post this just in case
Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Stone Cold and Starcream sittin in a tree.....
K I S S I N G
Sending each other love notes on Aim....
Thinking they each got game.....
And StoneCream will be there first kids name!!!

Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Stone Cold and Starcream sittin in a tree.....
K I S S I N G
Sending each other love notes on Aim....
Thinking they each got game.....
And StoneCream will be there first kids name!!!
noooo! dont say such horrid things
Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: *edit* talk about tapping out

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

i dont know if signing off in the middle of an argument counts
Yep. Running away from a fight and not coming back to finish it counts as a tap out alright.