ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

sodagirl 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default sodagirl 2

you dumb fucking phony bitch, your either gonna close all stupid threads, or none.....fucking ho, and what i can make you a story, but i cant make a fucking thread in piece, seriously, die bitch....

Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I appreciate the story, but it was not directed for just me. There are other posters in it and for the entertainment of all.

Why can't you say these things in PM? Is it that important to seem like the "big bad guy" in the public of WarZone?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Ok.. what the hell is going on here? I recently settled my differences with Soda(for real this time) and I really got to know her for who she really is. She is a nice girl.. What do you have against her and why?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

shes a phony, thats my problem..... she keep talking about how she likes someone, but then she closes my threads, i never see her close any body elses threads but mine, and you see the dumb ass threads around this place...

Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
shes a phony, thats my problem..... she keep talking about how she likes someone, but then she closes my threads, i never see her close any body elses threads but mine, and you see the dumb ass threads around this place...
They are user to user! Kevin told us to close user to user threads.
If you have these things to say to me, fine, but a thread in off topic is not the way to do it.

I tried to like you, but you just don't want anyone to like you. Simple as that.
You think the whole world is against you even when they try to do nice things for you.
I understand you are an unhappy person and you have good reason I suppose...But don't take it out on me.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Yes. Maybe she has a problem with you. But, YES I do see alot of fucked up threads. She is probably busy. Just take it to the WarZone.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

the 1st thread i made wasnt even directed to you, and dont tell me what kevin told you to do, beacuse if thats the case, that still doesnt explain why you didnt deletes william thread....

Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

LMAO!!! i'm sorry...this is kinda funny...:smfun: <ren't those cute...I could just stare at them all day..

Edit* how come the blue one is always at the end?? it never goes to the middle or anything
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
the 1st thread i made wasnt even directed to you, and dont tell me what kevin told you to do, beacuse if thats the case, that still doesnt explain why you didnt deletes william thread....
It wasn't directed at me, but it was user to user, or 2 users. Whatever, it specified who it was directed at. Apparantly I was wrong since it was opened back up. So enjoy your cyber blowjob.

I don't think deleting the William thread would have been to way to go at it, it should have just been moved to Warzone, where it is now.
No, I didn't go straight against an admin. He made the thread and he stickied it. You had made a thread about him first, so you were asking for it anyway. I did bring it up to Kevin and he did something about it.
But I am sorry, you hate me every other fuckin day, so no you were not worth me losing my mod spot over. Not when you did something to William that day first. In fact, you started the whole thing with william in the first place, so deal with it!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Hey Star Scream

Read this banner

and think about it

When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
It wasn't directed at me, but it was user to user, or 2 users. Whatever, it specified who it was directed at. Apparantly I was wrong since it was opened back up. So enjoy your cyber blowjob.

I don't think deleting the William thread would have been to way to go at it, it should have just been moved to Warzone, where it is now.
No, I didn't go straight against an admin. He made the thread and he stickied it. You had made a thread about him first, so you were asking for it anyway. I did bring it up to Kevin and he did something about it.
But I am sorry, you hate me every other fuckin day, so no you were not worth me losing my mod spot over. Not when you did something to William that day first. In fact, you started the whole thing with william in the first place, so deal with it!
exscuses, exscuses, and you picked a mod spot over a person? mod spots cant do nothing for you, people can, mod spots dont make you feel better, people do....mod spots cant lift you up, when your feeling blue.....i know im a loser, but damn, you need to get your priorites straight....

nwo4ever.... i poopy on you now.... ....

Old 04 Dec 2002, 09:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

can't we all just get along for Sam's probable good-bye?

SS... I'm sure Soda didn't mean anything by what she did...

Old 04 Dec 2002, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3
can't we all just get along for Sam's probable good-bye?

SS... I'm sure Soda didn't mean anything by what she did...
i had it up to the moon with soda girl, any way tm2, why were you leaving anyway

Old 04 Dec 2002, 09:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
exscuses, exscuses, and you picked a mod spot over a person? mod spots cant do nothing for you, people can, mod spots dont make you feel better, people do....mod spots cant lift you up, when your feeling blue.....i know im a loser, but damn, you need to get your priorites straight....
Yeah, you have done a lot for me. Been so nice to me over the past few months. I tried...I really did. And all I got in return was being called "SodaCunt" and a "phony bitch" And you don't "lift me up" you try to make me feel bad just because you do...I guess you figure if you can't be happy no one else should be either.

It's not like there wasn't anything done about the thread. If you would think about it, you would know I meant well. But you just can't accept that, you have to look for the bad in everything.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 09:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
i had it up to the moon with soda girl, any way tm2, why were you leaving anyway
ask Afficial, Y2A, or STICK... they can tell you... I might not be leaving for as long as I thought though...