ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Should I go to PW with TIMY/UNDERTAKER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default Should I go to PW with TIMY/UNDERTAKER

My best friend went back to PW while im stuck here with you iggnorant fucks(Da Loo, PyscoTalor)

Im goona go to PW with TIMY were im APPRECHATED FOR MY INTTELOGENCE

what do you all think?

JOHN CENA, KURT ANGLE, CHIRS BENOIT, UNDERTAKER CALLOWAY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Should I go to PW with TIMY/UNDERTAKER

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype

What intelligence? You even spelt the word wrong you dumb fuck. Get the fuck out of here and go to your boyfriend Timy you fucking dick sucking machine

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

to off topic with this......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

please leave, dont insult the posters cause they dont have the same love for cena as you, get out of my sight you ingrate.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Undertaker is already tooken...and timy...doesn't someone already have that to?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

You should stay...You make me laugh. I like you.

Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

DOnt let the door hit you in your gay ass on the way out...

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NAAA

OH HELL YEAH GOODBYE!!!!

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NAAA

OH HELL YEAH GOODBYE!!!!

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NAAA

OH HELL YEAH GOODBYE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
My best friend went back to PW while im stuck here with you iggnorant fucks(Da Loo, PyscoTalor)

what do you all think?

JOHN CENA, KURT ANGLE, CHIRS BENOIT, UNDERTAKER CALLOWAY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Go suck Undertaker Calloway's dick you fucking autistic down syndrom gay weirdo. Your kind isn't wlecome here and we don't care for you PW'ers too much. Now go to PW and take your faggy stalkers with you.

Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Just do like the slogan says and get the F out!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Good I hope you leave you piece of shit.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't give a damn... go. Whelp...
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Mattitude is on a distinguished road

Quote:

what do you all think?

Intelligence huh.....I see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 spelling errors. Your right, we don't APPRECHATE your INTTELOGENCE here.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

rolleyes Re: Should I go to PW with TIMY/UNDERTAKER

Quote:
while im stuck here with you iggnorant fucks
Oh yeah, we're the ignorant ones. We're trying to talk about wrestling while you spam up the forums, create alters and make threads asking for blow jobs. Stupid fag.

Hey, it's my opinion.

Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
You should stay...You make me laugh. I like you.

i agree with soda

she makes a valid points

proto is funny

he rides undertaker calloways nuts

as well as john seena and wrestlingGOD HHH

he makes me laugh

i think you should stay proto

that way i can lern more about this grate bussiness from an edicated wresling fan

brock leasener is trash, bitchtista sux and the has been kid aka HB GAY

plese stay proto cuz i love you as a poster and as a friend

hey i love all you posters as friends

or as a brother or sister or father or mother

hey its my opinin

PWF is the greatest site ever cuz of all the great friends and mods i kno here

i love you all

hey its my opion
Old 04 Dec 2002, 07:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

prototype get the fuck out here

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]