ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Do you...

have any fetishes? I mean, wierd ones?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ummm no.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

No, I don't.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Not me.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

lol, no. Do you Cami?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

look around

Yeah

Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
lol, no. Do you Cami?
Yes, but it`s kind of emabarrassing.. so I won`t tell anyone.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by nwo4ever
Yes, but it`s kind of emabarrassing.. so I won`t tell anyone.
Awww come on, you don't have to be embarassed here.
You made the thread, share.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

yes. yes I do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Just being me...

No.. I can`t. It`s just way too weird.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Awww come on, you don't have to be embarassed here.
You made the thread, share.
Anyways.. I do have one that I would like to try someday. And again.. NO, I won`t tell you what it is. All I can say is it has to do with a girl, and the country. Well.. something in the country.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Anyways.. I do have one that I would like to try someday. And again.. NO, I won`t tell you what it is. All I can say is it has to do with a girl, and the country. Well.. something in the country.
I hope it's nothing related with animals. Anyway come on man share your story.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
I hope it's nothing related with animals.
Your gonna be dissapointed.. OK. I enjoy watching a girl fuck with farm animals.. also dogs. Told you it was weird. I don`t really have any idea why I like it though. I just noticed it on the net and it made me hard!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Your gonna be dissapointed.. OK. I enjoy watching a girl fuck with farm animals.. also dogs. Told you it was weird. I don`t really have any idea why I like it though. I just noticed it on the net and it made me hard!
People have their fantasies. Yours is nothing that I haven't seen.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
People have their fantasies. Yours is nothing that I haven't seen.
Thanks. But I`am still sorta embarrassed.. even though this is the internet and no one can see me.