ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

pointless sticky....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default pointless sticky....

that gm poll sticky is poinltess.... you off topic mods are so fucking stupid

Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Now now... we participate in your RCW, now you participate in our poll. It's only fair...
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Now now... we participate in your RCW, now you participate in our poll. It's only fair...
dont worry ryan, its nothing again you, i even voted...but still, if your thread is getting less response then other threads, it shouldnt stay at the top if it doesnt have anything to say in regards to this site....

Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
dont worry ryan, its nothing again you, i even voted...but still, if your thread is getting less response then other threads, it shouldnt stay at the top if it doesnt have anything to say in regards to this site....
I think it's a sticky just so all the peeps who did most of the nominations can see it tomorrow when they get back on... It'll only be on for a day or two. Thanks for the participation..
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

whatever, sodacunt, and bonecold are like the stupiest fucking mods in the god damn universe

Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
I think I have to agree with Star here

the poll really has nothin to do with the site
I mean if the title got some kinda power or authority with it then it might affect things

but seeing as it doesnt ...it really is kind of just a "for fun" thing

it doesn't seem appropriate
no one is voting anyway

I'd suggest just bumping it if you think its important

Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
I think I have to agree with Star here

the poll really has nothin to do with the site
I mean if the title got some kinda power or authority with it then it might affect things

but seeing as it doesnt ...it really is kind of just a "for fun" thing

it doesn't seem appropriate
no one is voting anyway

I'd suggest just bumping it if you think its important
Fine, I was more than happy to just *BUMP* the damn thing anyway... I have no idea who made it sticky, nor do I know who might have suggested it...
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

that stupid phony bitch sodagirl made it a sticky....probaly, could be wrong, but i doubt it.....or stonecold

Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
that stupid phony bitch sodagirl made it a sticky....probaly, could be wrong, but i doubt it.....or stonecold
I doubt Soda did it on her own... she hasn't even voted yet. Someone must have asked her to sticky it if she did.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

the thread was stickied by soda, but its unstickied now, there was no harm down.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

A sticky was requested and I didn't see much problem with it. Geez. But it's down.
It was a lot better the "StarScream Is A Homo" sticky, wasn't it?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
A sticky was requested and I didn't see much problem with it. Geez. But it's down.
It was a lot better the "StarScream Is A Homo" sticky, wasn't it?
oh you mean the thread that you and stone cold was scared to delete.....fuck you..... get a fucking clue, nothing you do makes sense

Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

i thought it was understood that the concept for the pwf GM would have osme mod abilities. Stone cold also mad a comment about one of them being a forum leader.

if that is the case then the thread has alot to do with this forum. It could possibly be the next mod depending on what you admins want to do with it

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
StarScream

i dont thinke evil ryan was talking about who would be a good mod when he made it, matter of fact, there are 3 mods right now, who dont even have forums to mod, stick, princess steph, edgezbaby, so i dont think they are gonna make any more mods anytime soon

Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
i thought it was understood that the concept for the pwf GM would have osme mod abilities. Stone cold also mad a comment about one of them being a forum leader.

if that is the case then the thread has alot to do with this forum. It could possibly be the next mod depending on what you admins want to do with it
i didnt say any mod powers,i said there name could be on the forum leaders list if oked by kev. i didnt say anything bout mod powers.