ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Weird Facts About You?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Weird Facts About You?

I miss Y2A's Fact Of The Day...So I am wondering...

Are there any weird or interesting facts about you that you would like to share?

I will have to think about it before answering...Hopefully someone will have something.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

when i plug my nose and blow out of it water shoots out of my eye
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to
err

I can hold my breathe for 50 secs

I can also put my arms up n over from my back to my front holding them together...kinda hard to explain on the net
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Devilchild

I can dislocate my left thumb and wrist at will.

Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I know Kung Fu.....well not really but I do know all kinds of entertainment trivia...thats pretty much all I'm good for

Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am having trouble thinking of anything....

I am neurotic...
Because I have like a need to share my problems with others.

I have a collection of Beanie Babies I put about 6X as much into as I will ever get back out of them....

Ummm....gotta think some more.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

sence i sleep with the radio on i no every word to every song they play even if i have never herd the song before when i'm awake.

and i allways did better on test when i was drunk or had a hang over.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

I use to do good on tests when I did weed, but I dont do that nemore, and I do bad on tests now lol
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Sometimes, I'll see a preview for a movie, and it says it's just coming out, but it feels like I have seen the preview a long time ago in the past. It freaks me out lol.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

The word "Trick" is bunt into the back of my drivers side car seat with little cigarette burns...very exciting. This is the reason I use seat covers. They are currently leapord.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I always tested better than most people

Old 04 Dec 2002, 02:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
sence i sleep with the radio on i no every word to every song they play even if i have never herd the song before when i'm awake.
lol thats the same with me
Old 04 Dec 2002, 02:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid
lol thats the same with me
and both of you have Kane in your banner?
wow
you guys could be brothers....kidding

Old 04 Dec 2002, 03:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have to sleep with music or headphones and Ill program about 10 songs and an hours worth of music to listen to but im asllep by the third song.

Old 04 Dec 2002, 03:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

All ya'll listening to music to sleep is odd to me. I have to have it silent except the sound of my fan. With absolutely no light.

I would never sleep if I were you people.