ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

MSN encarta dictionary warning.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2002, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
err MSN encarta dictionary warning.....

This is what came up before I could view the definition of the word twat.....

Language Advisory

The dictionary entry you requested contains language that may be considered offensive.

Encarta takes seriously its responsibility both to encourage learning and to respect the role of parents in their children's education. Because Encarta World English Dictionary is designed to represent the current English language as accurately as possible, it includes terms that some people might consider offensive. You can change the parental control settings in MSN 8 Internet Software to help block objectionable material, including dictionary entries that may be considered offensive.

LMAO

Ok so I'm easily amused, sue me.....
Old 03 Dec 2002, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default Re: MSN encarta dictionary warning.....

Quote:
Originally posted by S-T-I-C-K

Language Advisory

The dictionary entry you requested contains language that may be considered offensive.

Encarta takes seriously its responsibility both to encourage learning and to respect the role of parents in their children's education. Because Encarta World English Dictionary is designed to represent the current English language as accurately as possible, it includes terms that some people might consider offensive. You can change the parental control settings in MSN 8 Internet Software to help block objectionable material, including dictionary entries that may be considered offensive.

LMAO

I wish I was like you easily amused

Old 03 Dec 2002, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: MSN encarta dictionary warning.....

Quote:
Originally posted by S-T-I-C-K

Language Advisory

LMAO

Well that was good from the encarta people to put that warning in there. In fact I found it interesting as well. I had used the Encarta dictionary and I never tried to get the meaning of any type of swearing. Even thou thanks for the tip.