ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

MSN Messenger problems?!?!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2002, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default MSN Messenger problems?!?!?

I recently upgraded to the NEW MSN messenger and now it will not EVEN open....WTF.....did anyone else upgrade and if so is it working?????????? I WANNA TALK TO SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03 Dec 2002, 04:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

You probably have the old version running too. MSN 5 runs completely separate from the previous version.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

if you get it running my address is omalasacul@msn.com
Old 03 Dec 2002, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

MSN Suxx!!!! Just use AIM or something. Even if you did get on MSN every now and then it`ll boot you off, then you`ll have a hell of a time trying to get back on.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

If you can't get it to work download Trillian
Old 03 Dec 2002, 07:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
if you get it running my address is omalasacul@msn.com
LMAFAO at your msn s adress .
Do u know what a "cul" in french?

Old 03 Dec 2002, 11:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
LMAFAO at your msn s adress .
Do u know what a "cul" in french?
I don't really Care Matthew
And besides thats my name spelled backwards
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i have the old msn and it hasnt been working for 2 weeks!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I just got MSN like, 4 days ago its working fine for me.