ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Can Bobby B. make a comeback?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2002, 06:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Can Bobby B. make a comeback?

I just herd and saw the video and song he did with Ja Rule......and not being a huge fan of Ja Rule.....I dont think its that bad. In fact its prob the best song he has where he collaberated with someone.

I like Bobby B. on a music note........if he stays out of trouble and concentrates on his music after hearing that song I think he can comeback.

Old 03 Dec 2002, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

BAH...once a thug ALWAYS a thug... He'll get himself in jail again...garranteed.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

how old is he again??
Old 03 Dec 2002, 06:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

no..........

Old 03 Dec 2002, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Can Bobby B. make a comeback?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
I like Bobby B. I dont think its that bad.

lmfao...you got some serious problems kid. So now you're gonna add Bobby B. to you're gay list of favorite singers which include Prince, Micheal Jackson, Justin Timberlake and not to mention...Goldust and Ru Paul but thats a completely different issue all together, bottom line is...you got some major problem's and thats why im gonna fuck you're bitch you fat mother fucker.

Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
no..........
what he said

Old 04 Dec 2002, 02:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: Can Bobby B. make a comeback?

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC

lmfao...you got some serious problems kid. So now you're gonna add Bobby B. to you're gay list of favorite singers which include Prince, Micheal Jackson, Justin Timberlake and not to mention...Goldust and Ru Paul but thats a completely different issue all together, bottom line is...you got some major problem's and thats why im gonna fuck you're bitch you fat mother fucker.
Wow you know how to hold an intelligent conversation....

Old 06 Dec 2002, 12:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
afficial

Ain't no body humpin' around :giraffe:

Old 13 Dec 2002, 08:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I was a brown fan back in the day but his best days are behind him and I just don't see a comeback from him.