ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fantasy sports....?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2002, 01:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Fantasy sports....?

I know it says sports in the title, but it really isn't about sports so please don't move it to sports.

Does anyone here participate in fantasy sports?

I do. I was in 2 baseball leagues this year (a private and a public). I won the private league and gave up on the public one cuz it was boring as hell.

I'm in 3 fantasy football leagues right now (1 private and 2 public). I'm in 1st in all 3 of them and look to be locking up 1st seed for the playoffs soon. I can't help it, but I think I'm addicted to fantasy sports lol. Anyone else like me at all in that regard???
Old 03 Dec 2002, 02:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

BAH!!!!!!!!! All my fuckin topics flop! From this day forward, I will NEVER make another fuckin topic!!!!!
Old 03 Dec 2002, 04:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i'm in five of them all private

two football and i'm in second in both

one hockey which i have a double digit lead in first place

and two basketball where i'm in third and close to taking first and fourth in the other but knocking off the second place guy so far this week which will put me into a share of the lead

i know what you mean about it being addicted because i wanted to join more and once baseball comesi i'll do at least three

Old 03 Dec 2002, 06:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Could u mean fantasy, as in my sexual fantasies turned into a sport of some kind?
Old 03 Dec 2002, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm actually trying to win in the private pw fantasy football. I think it'd be great if I won and I'm not even registered there.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!