ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Web Cam Girls...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
confused Web Cam Girls...

I was looking at a special they had on Space/Si-fi Channel, in regards to what how often the current generations of young adults Male and Female(19-30) and teenagers(13-18) use the internet and what they use it most popular doing, from early 1992 till now. Well it seems that starting female web cam sites are now officaly the 3rd most popular activity on the internet amoung Females between the ages 16-25 worldwide. Its also the become the fastsest rising activity among todays youth in the past 10 years partulary the last 5.
And considering the content of many of these Webcam sites(povcitlive poses and all)...well make you wonder just how (not to mention why) so many girls out there are doing stuff like this...hell some of you might know someone in your area that do procitlve webcaming.

Thoughts on this?
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, that would be interesting to turn on the PC and see sombody you know on the webcam.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Now that i think about it, something like that happened to me. I found some naked pictures of a ladie who was a waitress at a local restuarant. Turns out she is a topless dancer at a nightclub in the next town over and nobody around knew it.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Has society gone so far down the toilet that this needs to happen.......I mean you can see if they're getting paid for doing it but still and girls as young as 16.......you do wonder why!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

they are a major fucking pain in the ass. Every fucking time I am in an AOL chatroom I get a goddamn motherfucking IM from some chick who says Hi seen you a chatroom and we live close to each other wanna see my webcam pics click here. Fucking drives me nuts. One piece of advice never respond and curse them out.

Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ok dude you got my attention, what happened when you responded.?
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

sick little whores

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Now that i think about it, something like that happened to me. I found some naked pictures of a ladie who was a waitress at a local restuarant. Turns out she is a topless dancer at a nightclub in the next town over and nobody around knew it.
You're not the only one....one of myyounger cousin's goth friend seem to have thing for me (don't get me wrong shes nice but a little too young(only 19) and WAY to wild for me) She actually got my email and emailed me some rather revealing webpics of her!! Yikes....
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
sick little whores
Hence the latest internet phrase: "Web-cam Hoe".
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
sick little whores
The web cam girls or us?
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Ok dude you got my attention, what happened when you responded.?

got banned from AOL. no good cocksucking motherfucking cockteasing daughters of bitches asshole whores. hope they all burn in hell.

Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
The web cam girls or us?
the web cam girls..i also get IM's from them....hey ain't wanna be seein' not HLA!!! grrrr

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
got banned from AOL. no good cocksucking motherfucking cockteasing daughters of bitches asshole whores. hope they all burn in hell.
LMAO, thats funny, but seriously it does get annoying.

BTW.....Sup DP!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
You're not the only one....one of myyounger cousin's goth friend seem to have thing for me (don't get me wrong shes nice but a little too young(only 19) and WAY to wild for me) She actually got my email and emailed me some rather revealing webpics of her!! Yikes....
Hey wanderer, is it me or all girls around you want to a piece of you and more?
Anyway if you don t want anymore of these webpics, i m totally ok for taking them on my pc since goth chicks rule for me

Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Hey wanderer, is it me or all girls around you want to a piece of you and more?
Anyway if you don t want anymore of these webpics, i m totally ok for taking them on my pc since goth chicks rule for me
Actually I think I have some of those same Pics of her in a file somewhere still ethier on my HD or Cd archive disks....