ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Funniest thing on PWF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2002, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Default Funniest thing on PWF?

What's the funniest thing you've seen on PWF?

Old 02 Dec 2002, 08:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

:giraffe:
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
:giraffe:
Yep that its.

Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

SMJHCR297 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SMJHCR297

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick

PLEASE NOT THE NANA'S!!!!!!!! those things are evil
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

teehee, evil nana's!!!

hehe...well that av of yours just cracked me up TM2003..but it's not the funniest...it's hard to say what is the funniest...but this comes close...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

That Jeff Hardy banner Berlyn has is pretty funny.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

yeah, it is pretty funny huh?

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 11:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Everything Mr. Marbles has posted.

And this....
It's from a thread by KevinPWF called "ever gotten pulled over?" on 10-07-02
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
i have a few times...more in this past 2 weeks than ever since i got my new corvette...cmon they didnt want it to go 140 for no reason...at least thats what i told my buddy (who pulled me over..he gave me a ticket too. i went over to his house afterwards to box his ass
Then this was StarScream's post in that same thread
Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
kevin why dont you change the name of this thread to what you really want to tell us, "I gotta new corvette"
...K, Even if it's not funny, it struck me as really funny and it's a post that sticks out in my mind.
Screamy is always one to say things others don't have the balls to.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 02:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

have to go with Beryln's banner.....it is quite funny!!!

change back to "nlyreb".....that was funny also..I was like... WTF?!?

Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

I'd say berlyns banner is the funniest thing I have seen so far
Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

:stick:
Old 03 Dec 2002, 05:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

No offense Princess Steph but I found your and Amndas fued the most ammusing and funny for two reasons.........

1. Why anyone would post a pic of a model and say it was them and be serious about it....<you>

and 2. Why anyone would care and make a huge deal about it....<Amanda and Krazy Joe>

So to me that has been the most funny.

Old 03 Dec 2002, 07:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Gee, thanx guys, Im flattered. LOL

Some funny things Ive seen were those fear factor posts(what ever happend to that anyways), and Starscreams threads.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 08:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Oh and the other funny thing was Steph accusing Truth of being Timy in the warzone.......that by far was the funnyest thread here at PWF.