ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I just saw a popup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Angry I just saw a popup

Nooooooooooooooo. I hope it was an accident.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I saw one too!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

please people, the pop-ups arent listed on the forums, and if they are which there not, its because someone needs to pay for the server which costs $400 a month, and this is a free site. i think you can live with the one pop-up that comes very rarely or live with no pwf at all.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

If it comes around once and awhile and that was the first one I got while being here I don't mind!

Last edited by Elias Alexander; 02 Dec 2002 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

So whats your point Stone Cold, are we getting pop ups now or not. (Make Y2J my co mod) <--subliminal message
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
So whats your point Stone Cold, are we getting pop ups now or not. (Make Y2J my co mod) <--subliminal message
we are not going to be having pop-ups on the forums page, cant guarantee the rest of the site but definetly not forums, and if one shows up its a definent mistake, or another site. but the ads will remain at the top, this site needs money to pay for the server and shit.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

o yeah and what did the pop-up say?
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ok, thats cool, the banners at the top doesnt bother me at all anyway. Thanks SC.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
we are not going to be having pop-ups on the forums page, cant guarantee the rest of the site but definetly not forums, and if one shows up its a definent mistake, or another site. but the ads will remain at the top, this site needs money to pay for the server and shit.
I saw on the forums page. I guess it just slipped in or something. After all the crap at pw I hope you understand why we get a little nervous when seeing these things. Naturally you see one and you expect more. The banner ads don't bother anybody. I'll even click through for you guys on occasion. pop ups are eeeeeeeeevil

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
I'll tell ya..it says ur company name here...real ppl real results..real bullshit more like it
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

I don't know I x'ed it out before it loaded!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Sunfinder Vacations
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Guys, what' the big fucking deal, pop-ups are not that bad, they are a neccessary evl
Old 02 Dec 2002, 06:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

Seriously, I'm not getting any popups.

If you are getting a lot, download http://www.adsgone.com/download.asp that. It is the best popup stopper I have seen. The popup doesn't even show itself, the program just makes a noise.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 07:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

All hale KevinPWF