ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Question for all the married posters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2002, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default Question for all the married posters

when did you know it was time to settle down and get married and start a family? I am just curious becasue I have been feeling like this lately.

Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I know you will not like this answer RJ. But when you meet the right girl you will know. SOmebody else told me that when i was single and i thought, no way, but it happened to me too.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I know I totally understand the answer Double K. But my problem is there are two girls. An ex and the one in Buffalo

Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
I know I totally understand the answer Double K. But my problem is there are two girls. An ex and the one in Buffalo
I alway new you couldn't hide your love for me!!! lol..j/k
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
I alway new you couldn't hide your love for me!!! lol..j/k

holy shit was it that obvious?

Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well there is your answer. Krayzie Gurl is super hot. Go for it.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Well there is your answer. Krayzie Gurl is super hot. Go for it.
she is? damn I missed her pic

Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
she is? damn I missed her pic
If ya got aim or msn i'lll show ya just add me if ya want
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
If ya got aim or msn i'lll show ya just add me if ya want
I got AIM. name is HeartBreakKid472